Welcome to the pre-tournament power rankings of the Confederations Cup contenders, voted for by some of your favourite B/R writers.
Each voter has ranked the teams 1-8 ahead of the tournament's June 15 start, with one point being awarded for the lowest ranking and eight for the highest. It will not surprise you to hear that Tahiti are unfancied in this competition.
Meet the voters:
- Ed Dove, African Football Expert
- Karl Matchett, Staff Writer
- Tom Sunderland, Power Rankings Guru
- Chris Atkins, Brazilian Football Aficionado
- Joe Krishnan, EPL & Chelsea Expert
- Eduardo Mendez, MLS Guru
- John Greely, Staff Writer
- Samuel Marsden, La Liga Oracle
See where your nation has been ranked ahead of the tournament proper!