Major Roster Changes Must Be in Phillies Future
On Opening Day, I laid out the blueprint the Phillies would need to follow in order to secure one of the five playoff spots in the National League. There were five requirements:
1) Roy Halladay makes 32 starts.
2) Cliff Lee and Cole Hamels stay off the disabled list
3) Domonic Brown and Michael Young both come close to reaching their potential.
4) Delmon Young plays like he did in 2010
5) The seventh-inning relievers pitch a lot like the guy in the eighth.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?