(Photo by Gaye Gerard/Getty Images)
Just some feuds that could come from a few of the heel/face turns:
1. CM Punk vs. Jeff Hardy - Before CM Punk cashes in his briefcase he could feud with the face Hardy. A win or two against Jeff could show he is worthy of a real title run.
2. John Morrison vs. Kane - I can't really recall these guys in a match together so I'm not sure about the chemistry in ring but any ugly brute liking Melina could work. I teased with the thought of John Morrison vs. Edge but I wasn't sure he was ready for such high profile just yet.
3. Shelton Benjamin vs. CM Punk - I had originally planned for Shelton vs. Undertaker but that would just show Taker's dominance. If he feuds with CM Punk the title, could possibly be on the line or even sooner the briefcase could be on the line, God knows he deserves it.
4. Batista vs. HHH - Triple H comes back from injury and blames Batista for the loss of the title, 'Tista takes it personally and a bitter feud (not involving the title) we have seen it before and the two produced great matches, I think now they would be willing to take it an extra step..
5. DiBiase Jr. vs Cody Rhodes/Randy Orton - We may have already seen the foundations of this feud set on Monday night when DiBiase spoke about Orton to Rhodes behind his back, imagine this.
Orton and Rhodes come out and call out DiBiase, Orton says that Rhodes informed him of DiBiase's plans to turn on Orton, the two give him a beat down and there ya have a face.