San Jose Sharks, We Hardly Knew Ye!
Anaheim's light-work done, a couple comments and then we can move on to the much more formidable Red-Wings:
1. Congratulations on your President's Trophy. Anaheim has never won a President's Trophy. We Ducks fans are very jealous of this.
2. Joe Thornton is not a loser and he is not soft. The Ducks are just a better hockey team than the Sharks. To prove it, please trade Thornton to Anaheim (we will give you Brett Hedican and a 4th rd draft pick). He will have his name on the Cup next year.
3. Patrick Marleau, on the other hand, is soft. He's a good hockey player but, in no way, should be the Captain of a team playing in the brutal Western Conference. The Sharks tried so hard to model themselves after the Ducks and then made *this* guy their Captain? Ouch.
4. Keeping Nabokov instead of Kiprusoff was mistake (as any Finn will tell you.) If you want to win with Nabokov, you need a solid regular season back-up so he isn't worn out by playoff time.
5. Jeremy Roenick is over. Stop pretending that he isnt. He will have a long run on Dancing With the Stars, though.
6. You had a good regular season, be proud. You lost to a superior team, learn from it.
7. A final word of consolation to Bay Area Shark fans: You always have the Raiders and their new first round draft choice (a kick returner, basically) to root for.
Good bye and see you next year.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?