"Yabba Dabba Do!"—Fred Flintstone,
"I pity the fool"—Mr. T
"I didn't see it."—Arsene Wenger
The three greatest catchphrases in history.
Arsenal's Arsene has used the "I didn't see it" excuse that often that those good folks at The Mirror even compiled his top 10 (how very Bleacher Report of them):
10) Following the altercation between Emmanuel Adebayor and Nicklas Bendtner in the League Cup tie against Spurs, January 2008
"I did not know anything about it. I didn't see it."
9) Following a seemingly offside goal from Robin van Persie against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge, November 2008
"I do not want to score offside goals but I didn't see that, frankly."
8) Following Sol Campbell's foul on Wayne Rooney which led to a penalty against Manchester United, October 2004
"I think we were a little bit robbed. I didn't think there was any contact at all."
7) Following the infamous Pizzagate incident after the same game, October 2004
"I don't know about food throwing. I did not see if something was thrown – you'll have to ask someone else, because I don't know."
6) Following the alleged spitting incident involving Cesc Fabregas at the end of the FA Cup tie against Hull, March 2009
"I know nothing about that at all. I'm sorry, I can't speak about something I haven't seen."
5) Following Emmanuel Eboue's sending off for two yellow cards against Tottenham, February 2009
"The first yellow card was very harsh. I didn't see the second one."
4) Following Sol Campbell's serious foul on Eric Djemba-Djemba of Manchester United in the Community Shield, August 2003
"I didn't see Sol's challenge."
3) Following an incident against West Ham when Dennis Bergkamp appeared to strike Lee Bowyer in the face, January 2003
"It did not look intentional. Dennis caught him with the elbow but the player ran into him."
2) Following claims that Ashley Cole pushed Nicolas Anelka during a match against Manchester City, February 2004
"I didn't see that Ashley pushed him in the face. If the replays show it, then it's the referee's problem."
1) Following newspaper photos depicting Arsenal captain William Gallas smoking a cigarette in a nightclub, October 2008
"I didn't see the picture."
Perhaps he needs a better optician?