In the News: March 29
Today’s Game: Brewers 6, Pirates 5
Record: 10-10, T-3rd Place
- I wasn’t able to see it, but was the plunking of Sanchez, Hinske, and LaRoche payback or just bad pitching?
- Hoffman gets his first save as a Brewer! It was Trevor’s first save not as a Padre since June 7, 1993!
- Don’t you wish the Brewers could play the Pirates every week?
- Bush struggled, but the bullpen held the Pirates scoreless for four innings.
- Rickie Weeks hit another home run tonight as part of the go-ahead sixth inning. Bill Hall hit one too. Ryan Braun scored Corey Hart twice.
- Quevedo at the Buffet asks who do you even throw at? I’ll go with Sanchez, Hinske, and LaRoche then we’re even.
- Mike Cameron is close to being a member of the 250/250 club. And no, that doesn’t stand for batting average. Mike Cameron has been absolutely great this year. Melky Cabrera lost out on a starting role in NY.
- OnMilwaukee.com spotlights Brian Anderson and Bill Schroeder…and I agree. After hearing some of the other commentators on mlb.tv, they are a good combo and do a quality job.
- Joe Posnanski figured when the last time each team was featured on the cover of SI. Not including the Ryan Braun with Tulo and Upton, you have to go all the way back to April 27, 1987 with Rob Deer on the cover.
- Brew Crew Ball had a great stat - Jason Kendall is only the second player to get plunked by every major league team
- I honestly don’t understand how Rickie Weeks hitting the ball is bad, but here are some numbers that I’ve tried putting into my TI-89 and it didn’t help. I’m wondering if Rickie not stealing is more Macha than him hitting the ball.
- The Sounds beat the Iowa Cubs 7-4 and Tim Dillard is 4-0 now!
- First of all…what the f**k? Second of all, I didn’t know they made mercenary mascots.
- The Reds put Edwin Encarnation on the DL…finally a player on the DL NOT on my fantasy team!
- Lance Berkman is trying to bust his slump as well…what does it tell you about Cincinatti women when Berkman shines in Cinci? I’m not implying, I”m just asking…
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?