Some of the facts about the Money in the Bank Ladder match are:
1. CM Punk and Edge have the most reigns as Mr. Money in the Bank—two.
2. Among all the winners, only Mr. Kennedy could not cash in the contract.
3. Among all the MITB participants, Shelton Benjamin has participated the most—four times in five matches.
4. Among all the participants of the MITB Ladder match, Mark Henry is the heaviest.
5. Other than Rob Van Dam, all the other winners have taken a certain opportunity to cash in the contract.
6. Edge has held the MITB contract for the longest amount of time—nine months.
7. Mr Kennedy has held the MITB contract for the shortest amount of time—one month.
8. The first two contracts were used to win the WWE Title. The last two were used to win the World Heavyweight Title.
9. Among all the Mr. Money in the Banks, only CM Punk has not defended his contract.
10. Two contracts have been cashed in against John Cena—the most among any reigning champ.
11. Among all Mr. Money in the Banks, Edge is heaviest and CM Punk is the lightest.
12.Four out of the six winners of the MITB ladder match were Raw superstars when they won.
13. Lastly,Edge was involved in every title decision related to the Money in the Bank..
2005, Defeated John Cena for the WWE Title
2006, Speared Cena in the One Night Stand PPV, giving RVD the win and the title.
2007, Won the MITB contract from Mr Kennedy, and defeated Undertaker for the World Heavyweight title
2008, Was defeated by CM Punk, losing the World Heavyweight title, after a beatdown by Batista and a GTS from Punk
So readers, I hope you have enjoyed the read and the amazing facts of the "Money in the Bank" ladder match.