Formula One: Robert Kubica Registers His First Career Pole
Behind Kubica, all the contenders for this season's drivers championship are present. Felipe Massa, Lewis Hamilton and Kimi Raikkonen complete the first two rows.
After the second grand prix of the season, I mentionned the fact that if there is no major breakdown this season, the BMW-Sauber could very well be a serious contender for the constructors championship. Kubica's pole today only confirms that the BMW is now really only an inch behind the Ferraris and McLarens.
While Fernando Alonso still struggles with his Renault this season (he only qualified 10th), the surprise of this qualifying session came from Jenson Button who managed to rank in the top ten with his Honda.
Here is the top 10 qualifying positions for the Bahrein Grand Prix:
Pole:Robert Kubica (BMW-Sauber) 1:33.096
2. Felipe Massa (Ferrari) 1:33.123
3. Lewis Hamilton (McLaren) 1:33.292
4. Kimi Raikkonen (Ferrari) 1:33.418
5. Heikki Kovalainen (McLaren) 1:33.488
6. Nick Heidfeld (BMW-Sauber) 1:33.737
7. Jarno Trulli (Toyota) 1:33.994
8. Nico Rosberg (Williams) 1:34.015
9. Jenson Button (Honda) 1:35.057
10. Fernando Alonso (Renault) 1:35.115
(Picture: Robert Kubica, Getty Images.)
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?