I'll start here... after a two game deficit, I'm surprised we even made it six games.
Losing game four at home killed us, yes...but we made up for it at game five.
Now that i've given us the benefit of the doubt, i need to be brutally honest:
1) Both teams got robbed by the refs in one way or another.
2) Flyers, you REALLY should have won game two.
3) Fleury, you shined...bright.
4) We played game four like it was a practice.
5) Finally, you went from a 3-0 lead to losing the game, the series, and any chance you would ever have of getting to the cup, 4-3.
There's much more to say, but my anger of this loss will get too explosive.
Best of luck, Pens.
No, I am not cheering for you.
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!