Missouri State shot just 29.4 percent from the field and was destroyed by Tulsa 61-42 on Wednesday, Dec. 5. Drew Wilson earned a double-double in the Bears loss with a team-high 11 points and 11 rebounds. Keith Pickens got two points and added six rebounds. Shaquille Harrison finished with 10 points and seven rebounds for the Golden Hurricane. Missouri State (2-6, 0-0 The Valley) takes on 23rd-ranked Oklahoma State (5-1, 0-0 Big 12) on Saturday, Dec. 8 on the road.
Missouri State Game Notes
- Missouri State has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-3) after committing 15 or more turnovers.
- Missouri State has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-3) after recording 32 or fewer rebounds.
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 48.8 percent or better this season, Missouri State has lost 100 percent of the time (0-5).
- When the opposition records nine or more steals this season, Missouri State has lost 100 percent of the time (0-3).
- When the opposition records 18 or more free throws made this season, Missouri State has lost 80 percent of the time (1-4).
- The Bears set season highs for blocks (two) and turnovers (15).
- MSU set season lows for field goals made (15), steals (four), three-pointers (one), three-point percentage (5.3), and total points (42).
- Missouri State has recorded fewer blocks than their opponents for the past five games.
- The top two scorers (Drew Wilson and Marcus Marshall) accounted for 47.6 percent of the points.
- Drew Wilson accounted for 34.3 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Drew Wilson has led the team in rebounding in four out of eight games this season.
- Drew Wilson recorded the second double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Drew Wilson recorded a double-double. It was the second of his career.
- This was the first foul out of the season for Keith Pickens.
Tulsa Game Notes
- Shaquille Harrison has led the team in rebounding three times in eight games this season.