Miami (OH) 68
(3-4, 1-4 away)
(5-3, 3-1 home)
Venue: Ford Center
8:05PM ET / 5:05PM PT, December 05, 2012
||A Roberts 15
||W Felder 3
||Q Rollins 7
||C Ryan 18
||T Taylor 9
||C Ryan 8
On Wednesday, Dec. 5, Miami (OH) allowed Evansville to shoot 63.2 percent from the field and was thumped by the Aces 94-68. The game was pretty much decided at halftime, with Evansville up 46-26. The RedHawks were led by Allen Roberts, who put up a team-high 15 points on 55.6 percent shooting in 28 minutes. Quinten Rollins had three points and added seven assists. Troy Taylor got a season-high 11 points and nine rebounds for the Aces. This makes three losses in a row for the RedHawks. Miami (OH) (3-4, 0-0 MAC) takes on Dayton (5-2, 0-0 A-10) on Saturday, Dec. 8 on the road.
Miami (OH) Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 6:56 left to go.
- Miami (OH) started 3-4 during the 2010, 2006, 2003, 2002, and 2000 seasons (since 1996).
- When the opposition records 38 or more rebounds this season, Miami (OH) has lost 100 percent of the time (0-3).
- When the opposition records 22 or more assists this season, Miami (OH) has lost 100 percent of the time (0-3).
- The RedHawks set season highs for field goal percentage (49.0), three-pointers (nine), and three-point percentage (47.4).
- Miami (OH) set season lows for rebounds (13), steals (six), and turnovers (nine).
- The top two scorers (Allen Roberts and Jon Harris) accounted for 41.1 percent of the points.
- Allen Roberts has led the team in scoring in three out of seven games this season.
- Will Felder has led the team in rebounding in three out of seven games this season.
- Allen Roberts had a career high with three three-pointers.
Evansville Game Notes
- Colt Ryan recorded a team season high in assists with eight.
- Colt Ryan has led the team in scoring three times in eight games this season.
- Troy Taylor has led the team in rebounding four times in eight games this season.
- Colt Ryan has three straight double-digit point games.
- Ned Cox has five straight double-digit point games.