Miami (OH) 68
(3-4, 1-4 away)
(5-3, 3-1 home)
Venue: Ford Center
8:05PM ET / 5:05PM PT, December 05, 2012
||A Roberts 15
||W Felder 3
||Q Rollins 7
||C Ryan 18
||T Taylor 9
||C Ryan 8
In a game where they shot 63.2 percent, Evansville waxed Miami (OH) 94-68. Evansville jumped out to a huge 46-26 lead at halftime and never let up. Troy Taylor played brilliantly for the Aces and put up a season-high 11 points and nine rebounds. Colt Ryan had a game-high 18 points and added eight assists. For the RedHawks, Allen Roberts finished with a team-high 15 points on 55.6 percent shooting. Next up for Evansville (5-3, 0-0 The Valley) is Murray State (6-1, 0-0 OVC) on Saturday, Dec. 8 at home.
Evansville Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 6:56 left to go.
- Evansville started 5-3 during the 2009, 2006, 1999, 1997, and 1996 seasons (since 1996).
- Evansville beat the spread by 17.5 points. That makes the 5th time this season the Aces have beaten the spread.
- This was the second blowout win this season (a win by 20 or more points). Over the past five seasons, Evansville has been on the winning end of 16 blowout games.
- Evansville has won 80 percent of the time this season (4-1) when opponents record six or fewer steals.
- This season Evansville has won 100 percent of the time (4-0) when Troy Taylor plays 34 minutes or more.
- The Aces set season highs for field goals made (36), field goal percentage (63.2), three-pointers (14), three-point percentage (77.8), and total points (94).
- The last time Evansville recorded at least 14 three-pointers was Feb 05, 2005 against Drake.
- The Aces have recorded more assists than their opponents for the past four games.
- Colt Ryan recorded a team season high in assists with eight.
- Colt Ryan has led the team in scoring in three out of eight games this season.
- Troy Taylor has led the team in rebounding in four out of eight games this season.
- Colt Ryan has three straight double-digit point games.
- Ned Cox has five straight double-digit point games.
Miami (OH) Game Notes
- This was the third blowout loss this season (a loss by 20 or more points). Over the past five seasons, Miami (OH) has been on the losing end of 15 blowout games.
- The top two scorers (Allen Roberts and Jon Harris) accounted for 41.1 percent of the points.
- Allen Roberts has led the team in scoring three times in seven games this season.
- Will Felder has led the team in rebounding three times in seven games this season.
- Allen Roberts set a career high with three three-pointers.