(6-5, 2-2 away)
(2-8, 1-6 home)
Venue: McKenzie Arena
3:00PM ET / 12:00PM PT, December 16, 2012
||L Hall 19
||M Brown 8
||B Thomas 5
||Z Mason 13
||Z Mason 8
||R White 5
Mercer won on the road against Chattanooga 63-53 on Sunday, Dec. 16. Langston Hall played brilliantly for the Bears and got a season-high 19 points (5 Reb 4 Ast), shooting 5 of 9 from three-point range. Bud Thomas also had a good outing, scoring eight points and adding seven rebounds (5 Ast 3 Stl). For the Mocs, Z Mason finished with a team-high 13 points and eight rebounds. Next up for Mercer (6-5, 0-0 Atlantic Sun) is Georgia (2-7, 0-0 SEC) on Tuesday, Dec. 18 on the road.
Mercer Game Notes
- The last time Mercer started the season 6-5 was 2008.
- The Bears have won every game this season (5-0) after recording 10 or more steals.
- Mercer has won every game this season (6-0) when opponents record 18 or fewer field goals made.
- Langston Hall recorded a team season high in points with 19, three-pointers with five, and three pointers attempted with nine.
- Monty Brown tallied a team season high in rebounds with eight.
- Langston Hall accounted for 30.1 percent of the team's points.
Chattanooga Game Notes
- This loss extended the Mocs losing streak to four games.
- The top two scorers (Z Mason and Gee McGhee) accounted for 47.1 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Z Mason and Martynas Bareika) accounted for 45.4 percent of the rebounds.
- Z Mason has led the team in scoring five times and in rebounding seven times in 10 games this season.
- Drazen Zlovaric set a career high with a 100 percent field goal percentage.
|C||A. White Jr.||5||3||1||0||0||0||0|