(6-5, 2-2 away)
(2-8, 1-6 home)
Venue: McKenzie Arena
3:00PM ET / 12:00PM PT, December 16, 2012
||L Hall 19
||M Brown 8
||B Thomas 5
||Z Mason 13
||Z Mason 8
||R White 5
Chattanooga took a home loss to Mercer 63-53 on Sunday, Dec. 16. The Mocs got a team-high 13 points and eight rebounds from Z Mason. Martynas Bareika had three points and added seven rebounds. For the Bears, Langston Hall finished with a season-high 19 points (5 Reb 4 Ast), including 5-of-9 shooting from three-point range. The next game will be on Friday, Dec. 21 when Chattanooga (2-8, 0-1 SoCon) hosts Reinhardt (0-1, 0-0 Dixie Intercollegiate Ath).
Chattanooga Game Notes
- The last time UTC started the season 2-8 was 2008.
- Chattanooga has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-3) after recording 18 or fewer field goals made.
- The Mocs have lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-3) after having a field goal percentage of 33.3 percent or worse.
- Chattanooga has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-3) after committing 13 or more turnovers.
- When the opposition records 63 or more total points this season, Chattanooga has lost 100 percent of the time (0-8).
- When the opposition records 21 or more field goals made this season, Chattanooga has lost 100 percent of the time (0-7).
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 40.4 percent or better this season, Chattanooga has lost 100 percent of the time (0-8).
- The Mocs set a season high for assists (14).
- Chattanooga has been outshot by their opponents in three-point percentage for the past four games.
- This is the seventh game at home this season--UTC has a -5.6 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- The top two scorers (Z Mason and Gee McGhee) accounted for 47.1 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Z Mason and Martynas Bareika) accounted for 45.4 percent of the rebounds.
- Z Mason has led the team in scoring five times and in rebounding 7 times in 10 games this season.
- Drazen Zlovaric had a career high with a 100 percent field goal percentage.
Mercer Game Notes
- Langston Hall recorded a team season high in points with 19, three-pointers with five, and three pointers attempted with nine.
- Monty Brown tallied a team season high in rebounds with eight.
- Langston Hall accounted for 30.1 percent of the team's points.
|C||A. White Jr.||5||3||1||0||0||0||0|