Kent State trounced Chicago State 92-63 in a game where they had only six turnovers. Chris Evans played well for the Golden Flashes and put up 14 points and eight rebounds (4 Ast 4 Stl). Randal Holt had 15 points and added four rebounds (4 Stl 3 Ast). Matt Ross finished with 14 points and eight rebounds for the Cougars. The next game will be on Sunday, Nov. 18 when Kent State (2-1, 0-0 MAC) hosts Valparaiso (2-1, 0-0 Horizon).
Kent State Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 8:21 left to go.
- Kent State started 2-1 during the 2011, 2010, 2009, 2007, 2006, 2001, 2000, and 1998 seasons (since 1996).
- Randal Holt has three straight double-digit point games.
- Randal Holt had a career high with four steals.
- Chris Evans has three straight double-digit point games.
- Chris Evans had a career high with four steals.
Chicago State Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Jeremy Robinson and Matt Ross) accounted for 44.4 percent of the points.
- Jeremy Robinson accounted for 31.2 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Jeremy Robinson has led the team in rebounding three times in three games this season.
- Jeremy Robinson has three straight double-digit point games.
- Jeremy Robinson recorded a double-double. It was his second this season and eighth of his career.