Chicago State 63
(1-2, 0-2 away)
Kent State 92
(2-1, 2-1 home)
Venue: Memorial Athletic and Convocation Center
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, November 16, 2012
||J Robinson 14
||J Robinson 10
||J Dismukes 4
||D Manley 20
||C Evans 8
||K Brewer 6
Chicago State forced only six turnovers and was smoked by Kent State 92-63 on Friday, Nov. 16. Matt Ross put up 14 points and eight rebounds in the loss. Jeremy Robinson played his way to a double-double with a team-high 14 points and 10 rebounds. For the Golden Flashes, Chris Evans finished with 14 points and eight rebounds (4 Ast 4 Stl). Next up for Chicago State (1-2, 0-0 Great West) is Tulane (2-1, 0-0 C-USA) on Sunday, Nov. 18 on the road.
Chicago State Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 8:21 left to go.
- Chicago State started 1-2 during the 2010, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2003, 2000, and 1999 seasons (since 1996).
- The top two scorers (Jeremy Robinson and Matt Ross) accounted for 44.4 percent of the points.
- Jeremy Robinson accounted for 31.2 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Jeremy Robinson has led the team in rebounding in three out of three games this season.
- Jeremy Robinson has three straight double-digit point games.
- Jeremy Robinson recorded a double-double. It was his second this season and eighth of his career.
Kent State Game Notes
- Randal Holt has three straight double-digit point games.
- Randal Holt set a career high with four steals.
- Chris Evans has three straight double-digit point games.
- Chris Evans set a career high with four steals.
|A||E. Morris Jr.||13||5||5||1||0||0||0|