|Michigan||T Burke 18.5||M McGary 6.3||T Burke 6.8|
|Louisville||R Smith 18.9||G Dieng 9.4||P Siva 5.7|
No. 4-seeded Michigan matches up against No. 1-seeded Louisville in the championship game of the NCAA Tournament at Georgia Dome on Monday. It starts at 9:23 p.m. ET and you can see it on CBS.
The Wolverines got past Syracuse 61-56 on Apr. 6 with the help of 13 points and six rebounds from Tim Hardaway Jr. He is averaging 14.6 points and 4.6 rebounds per game. For the Cardinals, Luke Hancock finished with 20 points in the 72-68 win over Wichita State on Apr. 6. He contributes 2.7 rebounds per game in addition to his 7.7 points per game.
- Last year the Big Ten had a better average team RPI than the Big East (58 vs. 71).
- The Big Ten has 2 teams - Indiana (40.3 percent) and Michigan (38.5 percent) - that shoot a better three-point percentage than the Big East leader, Notre Dame (37.0 percent).
- Louisville has to pay up to win. The coach for Michigan has a much lower base salary than Louisville ($1,600,000 vs. $2,250,000).
- The Michigan three-point leader (Nik Stauskas, 79 three-pointers) has more three-pointers than the Louisville three-point leader (Russ Smith, 57 three-pointers).
- Last year the Big Ten had fewer blowout games in conference (meaning there is greater parity within the conference) than in the Big East.
- The worst team in the Big Ten has a higher RPI than the worst team in the Big East (No. 174 vs. No. 202).
- Trey Burke is ranked 13th nationally in points and 5th nationally in assists.
- Michigan has a better record in close games than Louisville this season (5-3 vs. 5-5).
- The top-ranking players between the two conferences for points and field goals made are in the Big Ten.
- The Big Ten has 2 teams - Michigan (48.5 percent) and Indiana (48.2 percent) - that shoot a better field goal percentage than the Big East leader, Pittsburgh (47.2 percent).
- Louisville has been ducking Michigan for over 30 years.
|A-||G. Robinson III||33||11||5||1||1||0||1|
|A-||Tim Hardaway Jr||34||15||5||2||1||1||2|
|C||S. Van Treese||11||2||3||0||0||0||0|