Robert Morris 68
(24-11, 10-7 away)
(19-14, 14-4 home)
Venue: Dunkin' Donuts Center
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, March 25, 2013
||K Anderson 18
||L Jones 6
||A Myers-Pate 7
||L Henton 21
||L Goldsbrough 9
||V Council 10
No. 8-seeded Robert Morris was outrebounded 43-18 by No. 4-seeded Providence and fell short to the Friars 77-68 in the second round of the NIT on Monday, Mar. 25. Russell Johnson got 16 points and three rebounds for the Colonials. Mike McFadden had 14 points and added three rebounds. Vincent Council registered a double-double for the Friars on 12 points and 10 assists. Robert Morris closes out the season with a 24-11 record. In the regular season, they finished first in the NEC with a 14-4 record in conference play. Robert Morris took down No. 1-seeded Kentucky 59-57 in the first round.
Robert Morris Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 10:05 left to go.
- The last time RMU started the season 24-11 was 2008.
- When the opposition records 43 or more rebounds this season, Robert Morris has lost 100 percent of the time (0-3).
- When the opposition records 77 or more total points this season, Robert Morris has lost 86 percent of the time (1-6).
- RMU set a season low for rebounds (18).
- The Colonials have recorded more steals than their opponents for the past 14 games.
- Robert Morris has turned the ball over less than their opponents for the past seven games.
- The top two scorers (Karvel Anderson and Russell Johnson) accounted for 50.0 percent of the points.
- Lucky Jones accounted for 33.3 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Karvel Anderson has led the team in scoring in 14 out of 35 games this season.
- Lucky Jones has led the team in rebounding in 21 out of 35 games this season.
- This was the fourth foul out of the season for Velton Jones.
Providence Game Notes
- The top two scorers (LaDontae Henton and Bryce Cotton) accounted for 53.2 percent of the points.
- LaDontae Henton has led the team in scoring four times in 33 games this season.
- This game was the 16th double-digit assist game of Vincent Council's career.
- Vincent Council recorded a double-double. It was his third this season and 16th of his career.
- This marks the 27th 20-point game of Bryce Cotton's career.
- Bryce Cotton has three straight double-digit point games.
- This was the seventh foul out of the season for Kadeem Batts.
- This marks the eighth 20-point game of LaDontae Henton's career.
- LaDontae Henton set a career high with a 86 percent field goal percentage.