|Oregon||E Singler 11.6||A Kazemi 9.9||D Artis 3.3|
|Louisville||R Smith 18.4||G Dieng 9.5||P Siva 5.9|
12th-seeded Oregon battles No. 1-seeded Louisville in the sweet sixteen of the NCAA Tournament at Lucas Oil Stadium on Friday. Tipoff is at 7:15 p.m. ET. The Ducks have not played the Cardinals since the 2001-02 season, when they won 90-63.
In a 74-57 win over Saint Louis on Mar. 23, Damyean Dotson put up 23 points for the Ducks. He contributes 3.6 rebounds per game in addition to his 11.3 points per game. For the Cardinals, Russ Smith put up 27 points in the 82-56 blowout of Colorado State on Mar. 23. He leads the team with 18.4 points per game.
- That must sting. Oregon has blown out Louisville by 20 points or more on three occasions since 2000.
- Over the past 10 years, Oregon has had more players drafted by the NBA than Louisville (five vs. four).
- The top-ranking players between the two conferences for points, field goals made, and free throws made are in the Pac-12.
- The Oregon basketball team finishes what they start, with a better graduation rate than Louisville (79 percent vs. 50 percent).
- The worst team in the Pac-12 has a higher RPI than the worst team in the Big East (No. 183 vs. No. 203).
- Arsalan Kazemi is ranked 39th nationally in rebounds and 36th nationally in steals.
- The Oregon rebounding leader (Arsalan Kazemi, 278 rebounds) has more rebounds than the Louisville rebounding leader (Gorgui Dieng, 242 rebounds).
- The Pac-12 has had two more NBA Draft picks than the Big East over the past 5 years.
- Oregon embarrassed Louisville by 27 points the last time they played (Nov 24, 2001).
|C||S. Van Treese||11||2||3||0||0||0||0|