Oregon vs. Saint Louis: Full Game Preview
|Oregon||E Singler 11.5||A Kazemi 9.8||D Artis 3.3|
|Saint Louis||D Evans 14.0||D Evans 7.7||J Jett 3.3|
12th-seeded Oregon battles No. 4-seeded Saint Louis in the third round of the NCAA Tournament at HP Pavilion on Saturday. It takes place at 7:10 p.m. ET and you can catch it on TBS.
In a 68-55 triumph over Oklahoma State on Mar. 21, Damyean Dotson put up 17 points for the Ducks. In addition to his 11.0 points per game, he is also chipping in 3.6 rebounds per game. For the Billikens, Dwayne Evans put up 24 points and six rebounds in the 64-44 blowout of New Mexico State on Mar. 21. He leads the team in points with 14.0 per game and rebounds with 7.7 per game. A key area of strength for Saint Louis is free throw rate at 44.1, which ranks second in their conference (and 18th nationally).
Saint Louis StatSmack
- The Pac-12 has had 14 more NCAA Tournament teams than the A-10 over the past 10 years.
- Oregon has a much lower average debt at graduation according to Kiplinger than Saint Louis ($19,336 vs. $33,747).
- Oregon attacks the glass, with more rebounds (37.5 per game vs. 32.9 per game) than Saint Louis this season.
- Oregon has a much lower in-state cost per year according to Kiplinger than Saint Louis ($18,669 vs. $43,551).
- The Oregon rebounding leader (Arsalan Kazemi, 278 rebounds) has more rebounds than the Saint Louis rebounding leader (Dwayne Evans, 227 rebounds).
- The Pac-12 has had three more Final Four teams than the A-10 over the past 10 years.
- Saint Louis has been ducking Oregon for over 30 years.
- The worst team in the Pac-12 has a higher RPI than the worst team in the A-10 (No. 183 vs. No. 220).
- The Oregon steals leader (Arsalan Kazemi, 64 steals) has more steals than the Saint Louis steals leader (Jordair Jett, 40 steals).
|B||Mike McCall Jr||30||10||3||3||1||0||1|