B/R Fantasy WWE Challenge: Week 2
This is Week 2 of the B/R Fantasy WWE series.
The point of the series is to assemble and manage the most successful B/R WWE fantasy team.
In this article, I will outline the rules for this series. Anyone who wants to participate is more than welcome. The series will run over a 10-week period.
The series will include Raw, SmackDown and pay-per-views.
That being said, those who participate early and often will have the best chance to win.
The prize, of course, will be bragging rights, because that's all I have to offer.
Entry deadline for this week is Sunday, March 24 at 9:00pm. Week 2 will include a Raw and a SmackDown.
Rules and Scoring
- Every week, each participant will be allowed to assemble their own B/R WWE Fantasy Team by using their bank of 125 points. There will not be any maximum or minimum roster requirements in regards to number of Superstars.
- Every WWE Superstar and Diva will be assigned a special point value. This value will be based on their weekly performance and will fluctuate based on their performance. An updated roster with current points will be posted in each new article of the series.
- Once you have decided who you want on your team, you will comment on the article. The comment that you make will be your official entry. The comment should include the names of the Superstars/Divas you selected as well as their point value. It's 100 percent up to each reader to make sure they spend their points accurately.
- Each reader may only submit one entry. If a reader submits multiple entries, they will be disqualified for that week.
- If an entry exceeds the allotted amounts of points, that entry will be disqualified.
- When you comment on the article, I will be using your B/R name as your team name. If you do not want you B/R name used, please include your real name with your comment.
- Essentially, the reader's job is easy. All you have to do is make a team consisting of your desired amount of Superstars/Divas and comment on the article so I know who is on your team. Everything else is pretty much up to me.
- Please take note of the: Entry deadlines for each week will be posted on the opening slide.
- Each week's entry includes Raw, SmackDown and pay-per-view (if applicable). You cannot submit a entry for Raw and then a new or separate entry for SmackDown.
Scoring (Raw and SmackDown)
- 25 points - Winning a championship
- 15 points - Winning a match via submission
- 10 points - Winning a match via pinfall
- 10 points - Successfully defending a championship
- 10 points - For appearing in the final match or segment of the show
- 5 points - If your Superstar/Diva is in a match
- 5 points - Winning a match via count-out
- 5 points - Each time your Superstar/Diva appears in a segment
- 5 points - Participating in a specialty or gimmick match
- -10 points - If your Superstar/Diva loses via DQ
- -20 points - If your Superstar/Diva loses their championship
- 50 points - Winning a championship
- 35 points - Winning a match via submission
- 25 points - Winning a match via pinfall
- 25 points - Successfully defending a championship
- 15 points - If your Superstar/Diva is in a match
- 15 points - For appearing in the final match
- 10 points - Winning a match via count-out
- 10 points - Each time your Superstar/Diva appears in a segment
- 10 points - Participating in a specialty or gimmick match
- -15 points - If your Superstar/Diva loses via DQ
- -30 points - If your Superstar/Diva loses their championship
Week 1 Top Performers
- Sheamus - 65
- Randy Orton - 60
- Dolph Ziggler - 50
- The Miz - 50
- Big Show - 50
- Cody Rhodes - 35
- Chris Jericho - 35
- Wade Barrett - 35
- Ryback - 30
- Kofi Kingston - 30
Here are the top-ten performers from Week 1:
Please note that Titus O'Neil did not receive any points for appearing on Raw because his Uncle made an appearance, not him.
- Team Discovery Channel (Alex Gutteridge) - 175
- Best in the World (Sam T) - 155
- Tino Damore - 145
- Team Awesome (Ben Walz) - 140
- The J Team (Jose Carlos) - 140
- Team Kill Whitey - 140
- Show Off Society (Filip Kovacic) - 140
- Nathan Wild - 140
- Michael Davis - 135
- Michael Muys - 135
- Chris Olmstead - 130
- The One Man Band (Dan Mitchell) - 130
- Team Punk (Wendy Richards) - 125
- Team Tap Out (Sean James) - 125
- The A Team (Jay Shay) - 120
- Law Student 87 - 115
- Scarlet Shadow - 115
- The Ceeps - 115
- Jordan Turner - 115
- The Logician - 115
- Player's Club (Nav Lehl) - 115
- VoiceoftheVoiceless (Adrian Staehle) - 110
- Smark Heart Me (Jerrick Braxton) - 110
- Rest In Peace (Joshua Swain) - 105
- Seventeen - 105
- Matt Gordon - 100
- Mike Scott - 95
- Team Peru (Albert Buckley) - 90
- Olli Seppala - 90
- Jerichoholics - 90
- George Alder - 85
- off the chain - 85
- Kyle Seddon - 85
- Team Australia (Nick Campbell) - 85
- Team Are You Serious Bro (Dave Nadeau) - 80
- Matt Rogers - 75
- Jamie Hartle - 75
- The Future (Michael Zubarev) - 75
- connocfc67 - 75
- Straighedge Showoffs (Teddy Jordan) - 75
- HBK Forever - 75
- Joshua White - 70
- Allied Force One - 70
- Team Destruction (I ft. me) - 70
- Torby Frazier - 70
- Team RIP (road dogg) - 70
- Tweeners of Wrestling - 60
- The Sword - 60
- Team Golden Domers (Andrew Adams) - 55
- Team Unicorn (Alden Heathcliffe) - 55
- John White - 40
Here is a look at the updated Scoreboard after Raw on 3/18/13 and SmackDown, which is set to air on 3/22/13. Please note that spoilers were used to score SmackDown and the scoring will be double checked following the airing of the show on Friday.
Update Superstar/Diva Point Values
Please remember that you only have 125 points available in your bank.
- The Rock
- John Cena
- Big Show
- CM Punk
- Randy Orton
- Daniel Bryan
- Jack Swagger
- Wade Barrett
- Brock Lesnar
- Antonio Cesaro
- AJ Lee
- Big E Langston
- Cody Rhodes
- Damien Sandow
- Dean Ambrose
- Kofi Kingston
- Roman Reigns
- Seth Rollins
- Zack Ryder
- Brodus Clay
- Santino Marella
- Sin Cara
- Tamina Snuka
- Alicia Fox
- Bo Dallas
- Brie Bella
- Darren Young
- David Otunga
- Drew McIntyre
- The Great Khali
- Heath Slater
- Jinder Mahal
- Justin Gabriel
- Michael McGillicutty
- Nikki Bella
- Rosa Mendes
- Titus O'Neil
- Tyson Kidd
- Uncle Pancake
- Billy Gunn
- Road Dogg
- Shawn Michaels
- Alex Riley
- Ezekiel Jackson
- Evan Bourne
- William Regal
- Ted DiBiase
- Jey Uso
- Jimmy Uso
- Curt Hawkins
- Booker T
- Brad Maddox
- Mr. McMahon
- Paul Heyman
- Ricardo Rodriguez
- Theodore Long
- Vickie Guerrero
- Yoshi Tatsu
- Zeb Colter
When you submit your selections for Week 2, please also list what you current bank is. If you're rewarded points and you do not make a note of it with your new entry, then it will be assumed that you only have 125 points in your bank.
If you try to cheat and say you have more points than you actually do, you'll automatically be disqualified from the challenge.
Here are the rewards for the top finishers in Week 1.
- Team Discovery Channel (Alex Gutteridge) + 10 points
- Best in the World (Sam T) + 5 points
- Tino Damore +5 points
Congratulations to those who received rewards.
If you would like to participate, make sure that you comment to get your entries in.
Please be sure to abide by all of the rules.
Do you have any questions or suggestions to improve the format? If you do, feel free to let me know.
Good luck, and spend your points wisely.