|Mississippi||M Henderson 20.0||M Holloway 9.6||J Summers 3.7|
|Florida||E Murphy 12.7||P Young 6.3||S Wilbekin 5.0|
Florida matches up against Ole Miss in the championship of the SEC Tournament at Bridgestone Arena on Sunday. Tipoff is at 1 p.m. ET and you can see it on ABC. The Gators defeated the Rebels 78-64 on Feb. 2 and are 5-0 against them over the past four years.
The 16 points by Kenny Boynton helped the Gators to a 61-51 victory over Alabama on Mar. 16. While contributing 3.1 rebounds per game, he also scores 12.3 points per game. For the Rebels, Reginald Buckner put up 15 points and nine rebounds in the 64-52 win over Vanderbilt on Mar. 16. He is averaging 9.5 points per game in addition to a team-best 2.7 blocks per game. A key area of strength for Ole Miss is turnover percentage at 15.7, which ranks first in their conference (and eigth nationally).
Ole Miss StatSmack
- Florida is ranked higher than Ole Miss in the SEC (No. 1 vs. No. 2).
- Florida has more wins against the RPI Top 50 than Ole Miss this season (four vs. one).
- AP voters think more highly of Florida and ranked them in the AP Top 25 more often over the past 10 years than Ole Miss (158 vs. 21).
- Even computers respect Florida more. Florida has a better RPI this season than Ole Miss (RPI: No. 8 vs. No. 56).
- Florida is bigger. The average weight of the top 8 players on Florida is 210 lbs compared to 205 lbs for Ole Miss.
- Florida has more Final Four appearances over the last 10 years than Ole Miss (two vs. zero).
- Since 1998, Florida has recruited more Top 10 high school players than Ole Miss (five vs. zero).
- Diaper Dandies love Florida. Florida has recruited more McDonald's All-Americans out of high school than Ole Miss (16 vs. 0).
- Florida has more NCAA Tournament wins over the last 10 years than Ole Miss (20 vs. zero).
- Florida allows fewer rebounds (30.2 allowed per game vs. 37.5 allowed per game) than Ole Miss this season.
- Obviously, AP Voters agree that Florida is superior to Ole Miss (Latest AP Poll: No. 11 vs. Not Ranked).
|C+||M. Frazier II||18||6||3||1||0||0||1|