|Oregon||E Singler 11.7||A Kazemi 9.5||D Artis 3.5|
|UCLA||S Muhammad 17.9||K Anderson 8.7||L Drew II 7.5|
UCLA takes on Oregon in the championship of the Pac-12 Tournament at MGM Grand Garden Arena on Saturday. Tipoff is at 11:02 a.m. ET and it can be seen on ESPN. The Bruins fell to the Ducks 76-67 on Jan. 19 and are 4-5 against them over the last four years.
In their last outing, behind 24 points from Jordan Adams, the Bruins defeated Arizona 66-64 on Mar. 15. On top of a team-high 2.2 steals per game, he also scores 15.3 points per game. For the Ducks, E.J. Singler finished with 14 points and eight rebounds in the 64-45 blowout of Utah on Mar. 15. His 11.7 points per game is the highest mark on the team. When considering the Four Factors, Oregon performs well in defensive rebounding percentage at 72.1. This ranks second in the conference and 47th in the country.
- The UCLA scoring leader (Shabazz Muhammad, 527 points) has more points than the Oregon scoring leader (E.J. Singler, 357 points).
- Kyle Anderson is ranked 36th nationally in rebounds, 6th in the Pac-12 in assists, and 5th in the Pac-12 in steals.
- The UCLA steals leader (Jordan Adams, 71 steals) has more steals than the Oregon steals leader (Arsalan Kazemi, 64 steals).
- AP voters think more highly of UCLA and ranked them in the AP Top 25 more often over the past 10 years than Oregon (87 vs. 44).
- UCLA has more Final Four appearances over the last 10 years than Oregon (three vs. zero).
- UCLA has an average margin of victory of 12 over Oregon in 46 wins since 1980.
- Larry Drew II is ranked 3rd nationally in assists and 7th in the Pac-12 in steals.
- UCLA has a much better Kiplinger Out-of-State Ranking than Oregon (No. 12 vs. No. 98).
- Diaper Dandies love UCLA. UCLA has recruited more McDonald's All-Americans out of high school than Oregon (32 vs. 4).
- Over the past 10 years, UCLA has had more players drafted by the NBA than Oregon (13 vs. five).
- UCLA has a much higher 4-year graduation rate than Oregon according to Kiplinger (67 percent vs. 46 percent).
|B||Larry Drew II||0||8||3||8||1||0||2|