(15-18, 4-11 away)
(25-8, 19-3 home)
Venue: MGM Grand Garden Arena
11:38PM ET / 8:38PM PT, March 15, 2013
||B Taylor 13
||J Washburn 9
||J Loveridge 3
||E Singler 14
||E Singler 8
||D Artis 4
On Friday, Mar. 15, Utah shot just 29.4 percent from the field and was blown out by Oregon 64-45 in the semifinals of the Pac-12 Tournament. The loss drops the Utes to 1-2 against Oregon this season. The Utes got 12 points and nine rebounds from Jason Washburn. Dakarai Tucker had five points and added five rebounds. For the Ducks, E.J. Singler got 14 points and eight rebounds (3 Ast 3 Stl). Utah (15-18) finished the regular season 10th in the Pac-12 with a 5-13 record in conference play. To get to the semifinals, Utah overcame USC (69-66) and California (79-69).
Utah Game Notes
- The Utes have lost 78 percent of the time this season (2-7) after having a three-point percentage of 29.4 percent or worse.
- When the opposition records 15 or more free throws made this season, Utah has lost 100 percent of the time (0-9).
- When the opposition records 38 or more rebounds this season, Utah has lost 85 percent of the time (2-11).
- Utah set season lows for assists (seven), field goals made (15), and total points (45).
- The top two scorers (Brandon Taylor and Jason Washburn) accounted for 55.5 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Jason Washburn and Dakarai Tucker) accounted for 43.7 percent of the rebounds.
- Brandon Taylor has led the team in scoring in four out of 33 games this season.
- Jason Washburn has led the team in rebounding in 11 out of 33 games this season.
- Jason Washburn has six straight double-digit point games.
Oregon Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Damyean Dotson and E.J. Singler) accounted for 43.7 percent of the points.
- Damyean Dotson has led the team in scoring seven times in 33 games this season.
- E.J. Singler has led the team in rebounding five times in 33 games this season.
- E.J. Singler has three straight double-digit point games.