|Missouri||L Bowers 14.6||A Oriakhi 8.6||P Pressey 7.1|
|Mississippi||M Henderson 19.7||M Holloway 9.6||J Summers 3.8|
Missouri meets Ole Miss on Friday. Tipoff is at 10 p.m. EST and you can catch it on SEC Network or ESPN3.com. The Tigers beat the Rebels 98-79 on Feb. 9 and are 1-1 against them over the last four years.
Missouri is in fifth place in the conference, Ole Miss is in second place.
In a 62-50 triumph over Texas A&M on Mar. 14, Alex Oriakhi put up 13 points and 10 rebounds for the Tigers. On top of his scoring average of 10.9 points per game, he delivers 8.6 rebounds per game. In an 81-67 victory over LSU on Mar. 9, Marshall Henderson put up 22 points and five assists for the Rebels. His 19.7 points per game is the highest mark on the team. One category in which Ole Miss is especially proficient is turnover percentage at 16.0, ranking first in their conference (and 10th nationally).
Ole Miss StatSmack
- Phil Pressey is ranked 6th nationally in assists and 5th in the SEC in steals.
- AP voters think more highly of Missouri and ranked them in the AP Top 25 more often over the past 10 years than Ole Miss (94 vs. 21).
- Missouri has a stronger schedule than Ole Miss this season (SOS Rank: No. 52 vs. No. 133).
- Missouri allows fewer rebounds (31.7 allowed per game vs. 37.5 allowed per game) than Ole Miss this season.
- Missouri has a much better overall winning percentage over the last five years (75.0 percent to 62.4 percent).
- The Missouri steals leader (Phil Pressey, 57 steals) has more steals than the Ole Miss steals leader (Murphy Holloway, 49 steals).
- Missouri has more NCAA Tournament wins over the last 10 years than Ole Miss (five vs. zero).
- Since 1998, Missouri has recruited more Top 50 high school players than Ole Miss (12 vs. one).
- Missouri has more NCAA Tournament appearances over the last 10 years than Ole Miss (five vs. zero).
- Boom! Missouri humiliated Ole Miss by 19 points the last time they played (Feb 09, 2013).
- Missouri has more wins over the last 5 years than Ole Miss (145 vs. 127).