(18-15, 5-8 away)
(24-8, 18-3 home)
Venue: MGM Grand Garden Arena
11:54PM ET / 8:54PM PT, March 14, 2013
||C Wilcox 19
||A N`Diaye 9
||A Gaddy 5
||T Woods 19
||A Kazemi 9
||J Loyd 4
On Thursday, Mar. 14, Washington took on Oregon and lost a close one to the Ducks 80-77 in overtime in the quarterfinals of the Pac-12 Tournament. The Huskies are now 0-3 against Oregon this season. The Huskies got a good performance from C.J Wilcox, who put up a game-high 19 points and six rebounds. Abdul Gaddy also had a solid outing, scoring 14 points and adding five rebounds. Tony Woods got a career-high 19 points and eight rebounds for the Ducks. Washington (18-15) finished the regular season eighth in the Pac-12 with a 9-9 record in conference play. To get to the quarterfinals, Washington took down Washington State (64-62).
Washington Game Notes
- UW beat the spread by 0.5 points. That makes the 16th time this season the Huskies have beaten the spread.
- Washington has played in two overtime games this season. Over the last five seasons, the Huskies have played in 10 overtime games with a record of 4-6.
- The Huskies have been unlucky six times this season in games decided by five or fewer points. Since 2007, Washington is 30-32 in close games.
- Washington has lost 89 percent of the time this season (1-8) after recording eight or fewer free throws made.
- When the opposition records 18 or more free throws made this season, Washington has lost 80 percent of the time (1-4).
- The Huskies set a season high for three-pointers (nine).
- The Huskies have recorded more rebounds than their opponents for the past six games.
- The top two scorers (C.J Wilcox and Scott Suggs) accounted for 48.0 percent of the points.
- C.J Wilcox has led the team in scoring in 20 out of 33 games this season.
- Aziz N`Diaye has led the team in rebounding in 21 out of 33 games this season.
- Scott Suggs has six straight double-digit point games.
Oregon Game Notes
- The Ducks won this one, but have lost four times this season in games decided by five or fewer points. Since 2007, Oregon is 29-19 in close games.
- The top two scorers (Tony Woods and Damyean Dotson) accounted for 45.0 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Arsalan Kazemi and Tony Woods) accounted for 47.2 percent of the rebounds.
- Tony Woods has led the team in scoring eight times in 32 games this season.
- Arsalan Kazemi has led the team in rebounding 19 times in 32 games this season.
- E.J. Singler set a career high with a 100 percent three-point percentage.
- Tony Woods set a career high with 19 points.
|C||Shawn Kemp Jr||19||2||4||0||0||1||1|