Oregon just barely got by Washington 80-77 in overtime in the quarterfinals of the Pac-12 Tournament on Thursday, Mar. 14. With a record of 3-0, the Ducks stay unbeaten against Washington this season. The Ducks were led by Tony Woods, who put up a career-high 19 points and eight rebounds. Arsalan Kazemi had 14 points and added nine rebounds. For the Huskies, C.J Wilcox finished with a game-high 19 points and six rebounds. Washington (18-15) finished the regular season eighth in the Pac-12 with a 9-9 conference record. To get to the quarterfinals, Washington beat Washington State (64-62).
Oregon Game Notes
- Oregon has played in three overtime games this season. Over the last five seasons, the Ducks have played in 12 overtime games with a record of 8-4.
- The Ducks have won seven close games this season (a win by five or fewer points). Since 2007, Oregon is 29-19 in close games.
- Oregon has won every game this season (4-0) when its three-point percentage has been 50.0 percent or better.
- The Ducks have won 92 percent of the time this season (11-1) after recording 15 or more assists.
- Oregon has won 86 percent of the time this season (6-1) after committing 11 or fewer turnovers.
- Oregon has won 94 percent of the time this season (15-1) when opponents record 10 or fewer assists.
- This season Oregon has won 86 percent of the time (6-1) when E.J. Singler has 16 points or more, 73 percent of the time (11-4) when Arsalan Kazemi plays 30 minutes or more, and 86 percent of the time (6-1) when Damyean Dotson has six field goals made or more.
- Oregon has recorded fewer rebounds than their opponents for the past four games.
- The top two scorers (Tony Woods and Damyean Dotson) accounted for 45.0 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Arsalan Kazemi and Tony Woods) accounted for 47.2 percent of the rebounds.
- Tony Woods has led the team in scoring in eight out of 32 games this season.
- Arsalan Kazemi has led the team in rebounding in 19 out of 32 games this season.
- E.J. Singler had a career high with a 100 percent three-point percentage.
- Tony Woods had a career high with 19 points.
Washington Game Notes
- The Huskies have lost six times this season in games decided by five or fewer points. Since 2007, Washington is 30-32 in close games.
- The top two scorers (C.J Wilcox and Scott Suggs) accounted for 48.0 percent of the points.
- C.J Wilcox has led the team in scoring 20 times in 33 games this season.
- Aziz N`Diaye has led the team in rebounding 21 times in 33 games this season.
- Scott Suggs has six straight double-digit point games.