(15-17, 4-10 away)
(20-11, 14-6 home)
Venue: MGM Grand Garden Arena
9:06PM ET / 6:06PM PT, March 14, 2013
||J DuBois 21
||J Loveridge 8
||J Loveridge 5
||J Cobbs 26
||R Solomon 11
||J Cobbs 5
Utah came out on top against California 79-69 in overtime in the quarterfinals of the Pac-12 Tournament on Thursday, Mar. 14. The Utes improve to 1-2 against California this season with the win. Jordan Loveridge played brilliantly for the Utes and put up 20 points and eight rebounds. Jarred DuBois had a team-high 21 points and added five rebounds. For the Golden Bears, Justin Cobbs finished with a season-high 26 points and five assists. California (20-11) finished the regular season third in the Pac-12 with a 12-6 conference record.
Utah Game Notes
- The win over California extended the Utah winning streak to four games.
- Utah beat the spread by 17 points. That makes the 20th time this season the Utes have beaten the spread.
- Utah has played in two overtime games this season. Over the last five seasons, the Utes have played in 10 overtime games with a record of 5-5.
- The Utes have won five close games this season (a win by five or fewer points). Since 2007, Utah is 24-25 in close games.
- The Utes have won every game this season (4-0) after recording 18 or more free throws made.
- Utah has won 82 percent of the time this season (9-2) when its field goal percentage has been 47.3 percent or better.
- This season Utah has won 71 percent of the time (5-2) when Jason Washburn has 18 points or more and 83 percent of the time (5-1) when Jarred DuBois has five rebounds or more.
- The Utes set a season high for three-pointers (nine).
- This is the second win of the season where the Utes came back after being down at halftime.
- The top two scorers (Jarred DuBois and Jordan Loveridge) accounted for 51.8 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Jordan Loveridge and Glen Dean) accounted for 43.3 percent of the rebounds.
- Jarred DuBois has led the team in scoring in nine out of 32 games this season.
- Jordan Loveridge has led the team in rebounding in 18 out of 32 games this season.
- This marks the third 20-point game of Jordan Loveridge's career.
- Jordan Loveridge has five straight double-digit point games.
- This marks the 14th 20-point game of Jarred DuBois's career.
- Jarred DuBois has five straight double-digit point games.
- Jason Washburn has five straight double-digit point games.
California Game Notes
- The Golden Bears have lost four times this season in games decided by five or fewer points. Since 2007, California is 29-29 in close games.
- Justin Cobbs accounted for 37.6 percent of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Richard Solomon and Allen Crabbe) accounted for 42.5 percent of the rebounds.
- Justin Cobbs has led the team in scoring nine times in 31 games this season.
- Richard Solomon has led the team in rebounding nine times in 31 games this season.
- This marks the 13th 20-point game of Justin Cobbs's career.
- Justin Cobbs has 10 straight double-digit point games.
- This marks the 28th 20-point game of Allen Crabbe's career.
- Richard Solomon recorded the eighth double-digit rebound game of his career.