|Long Beach State||41||34||75|
|CS Fullerton||A Harris 19||A Harris 5||K Vaughn 5|
|Long Beach State||J Ennis 15||D Jennings 10||K King 4|
Cal State Fullerton fell to Long Beach State 75-66 in the quarterfinals of the Big West Tournament on Thursday, Mar. 14. The Titans stay winless against Long Beach State this season at 0-3. Alex Harris put up a game-high 19 points and five rebounds (4 Ast 3 Stl) for the Titans. Jordan Knox had a career-high 12 points and added five rebounds. James Ennis finished with a team-high 15 points and nine rebounds for the 49ers. This makes five losses in a row for the Titans. Cal State Fullerton (14-18) finished the regular season eighth in the Big West with a 6-12 record in conference play.
Cal State Fullerton Game Notes
- Cal State Fullerton has lost 83 percent of the time this season (1-5) after recording nine or fewer free throws made.
- When the opposition records 37 or more rebounds this season, Cal State Fullerton has lost 81 percent of the time (3-13).
- When the opposition records four or more blocks this season, Cal State Fullerton has lost 77 percent of the time (3-10).
- CSUF set a season low for rebounds (18).
- The top two scorers (Alex Harris and Kwame Vaughn) accounted for 57.5 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Jordan Knox and Alex Harris) accounted for 55.5 percent of the rebounds.
- Alex Harris has eight straight double-digit point games.
- Alex Harris had a career high with eight field goals made.
- Kwame Vaughn has seven straight double-digit point games.
- This was the fourth foul out of the season for Kwame Vaughn.
- This was the first foul out of the season for Jordan Knox.
Long Beach State Game Notes
- The top two rebounders (Dan Jennings and James Ennis) accounted for 51.3 percent of the rebounds.
- James Ennis has led the team in scoring 15 times in 31 games this season.
- Dan Jennings has led the team in rebounding 12 times in 31 games this season.
- James Ennis has 31 straight double-digit point games.
- Dan Jennings recorded the fifth double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Dan Jennings set a career high with a 100 percent field goal percentage.