Wake Forest 62
(13-18, 1-13 away)
(21-11, 18-3 home)
Venue: Greensboro Coliseum
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, March 14, 2013
||C Harris 19
||C Miller-McIntyre 7
||D Thomas 4
||D Wells 21
||N Faust 6
||A Len 4
On Thursday, Mar. 14, Wake Forest lost to Maryland 75-62 in the first round of the ACC Tournament. With the loss, the Demon Deacons stay winless against Maryland this season at 0-3. The Demon Deacons got 14 points and four rebounds from Devin Thomas. C.J. Harris had 19 points and added five rebounds. For the Terrapins, Alex Len got 11 points and five rebounds. Wake Forest (13-18) finished the regular season 10th in the ACC with a 6-12 record in conference play.
Wake Forest Game Notes
- Wake Forest has lost 91 percent of the time this season (1-10) after recording 62 or fewer total points.
- The Demon Deacons have lost 83 percent of the time this season (1-5) after having a three-point percentage of 22.2 percent or worse.
- When the opposition records 75 or more total points this season, Wake Forest has lost 85 percent of the time (2-11).
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 47.9 percent or better this season, Wake Forest has lost 83 percent of the time (2-10).
- When the opposition shoots a three-point percentage of 46.7 percent or better this season, Wake Forest has lost 83 percent of the time (1-5).
- Wake Forest has recorded fewer rebounds than their opponents for the past five games.
- This is the fourth loss of the season where the Demon Deacons opponent came back to win after being down at halftime.
- C.J. Harris accounted for 30.6 percent of the team's points.
- C.J. Harris has led the team in scoring in 13 out of 31 games this season.
- Devin Thomas has four straight double-digit point games.
- This was the third foul out of the season for Arnaud William Adala Moto.
Maryland Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Dezmine Wells and Alex Len) accounted for 42.6 percent of the points.
- Dezmine Wells has led the team in scoring 12 times in 32 games this season.
- Nick Faust has led the team in rebounding three times in 32 games this season.
- Nick Faust has three straight double-digit point games.
- This marks the fifth 20-point game of Dezmine Wells's career.
- Dezmine Wells has five straight double-digit point games.
- Dezmine Wells set a career high with a 100 percent three-point percentage.
- Pe`Shon Howard set a career high with a 100 percent field goal percentage.
|B-||A. Adala Moto||17||4||2||3||1||0||1|
|-||A. Roundtree III||6||0||0||0||1||0||0|