(21-11, 7-8 away)
(18) Arizona 79
(25-6, 16-2 home)
Venue: MGM Grand Garden Arena
5:45PM ET / 2:45PM PT, March 14, 2013
||S Dinwiddie 18
||A Roberson 11
||X Talton 2
||N Johnson 18
||S Hill 7
||S Hill 4
Colorado lost to Arizona 79-69 in the quarterfinals of the Pac-12 Tournament on Thursday, Mar. 14. The Buffaloes now have a record of 4-3 versus AP-ranked teams this season. The Buffaloes got a double-double out of Andre Roberson with 15 points and 11 rebounds. Spencer Dinwiddie had a game-high 18 points. Solomon Hill got 13 points and seven rebounds for the Wildcats. Colorado (21-11) finished the regular season fifth in the Pac-12 with a 10-8 record in conference play. To get to the quarterfinals, Colorado defeated Oregon State (74-68).
Colorado Game Notes
- The last time CU started the season 21-11 was 2011.
- Prior to this game, CU played 29 Top 25 opponents in the last five seasons with a record of 10-19.
- When the opposition records 14 or more free throws made this season, Colorado has lost 86 percent of the time (1-6).
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 45.2 percent or better this season, Colorado has lost 78 percent of the time (2-7).
- When the opposition records 79 or more total points this season, Colorado has lost 75 percent of the time (1-3).
- The Buffaloes have recorded more free throws made than their opponents for the past four games.
- The top two scorers (Spencer Dinwiddie and Andre Roberson) accounted for 47.8 percent of the points.
- Andre Roberson accounted for 33.3 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Spencer Dinwiddie has led the team in scoring in 15 out of 32 games this season.
- Andre Roberson has led the team in rebounding in 26 out of 32 games this season.
- Spencer Dinwiddie has four straight double-digit point games.
- Andre Roberson recorded the 59th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Andre Roberson recorded a double-double. It was his 12th this season and 37th of his career.
Arizona Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Nick Johnson and Mark Lyons) accounted for 40.5 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Solomon Hill and Grant Jerrett) accounted for 41.9 percent of the rebounds.
- Nick Johnson has led the team in scoring seven times in 31 games this season.
- Solomon Hill has led the team in rebounding seven times in 31 games this season.
- Nick Johnson has three straight double-digit point games.
- Nick Johnson set a career high with a 100 percent three-point percentage.