(21-10, 6-6 away)
(18-14, 15-4 home)
Venue: Barclays Center
12:00PM ET / 9:00AM PT, March 14, 2013
||P Henry 28
||P Henry 12
||P Henry 4
||C Lindsay 19
||T Allen 9
||G Robbins 3
In a game where they were outrebounded 43-22 by the 49ers, Richmond fell to Charlotte 68-63 in the first round of the A-10 Tournament. The loss evens the season series between the two teams at 1-1. The Spiders were led by Terry Allen, who put up 14 points and nine rebounds. Cedrick Lindsay scored a team-high 19 points. Pierra Henry recorded a double-double for the 49ers with a career-high 28 points and 12 rebounds.
Richmond Game Notes
- The last time Richmond started the season 18-14 was 2008.
- The Spiders have been unlucky five times this season in games decided by five or fewer points. Since 2007, Richmond is 41-26 in close games.
- Richmond has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-3) after recording seven or fewer assists.
- The Spiders have lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-8) after having a field goal percentage of 37.8 percent or worse.
- When the opposition records 43 or more rebounds this season, Richmond has lost 75 percent of the time (1-3).
- Richmond set a season low for turnovers (three).
- The Spiders have recorded more three-pointers than their opponents for the past eight games.
- Richmond has been outshot by their opponents in free throw percentage for the past four games.
- This is the fourth loss of the season where the Spiders opponent came back to win after being down at halftime.
- Cedrick Lindsay accounted for 30.1 percent of the team's points.
- Terry Allen accounted for 40.9 percent of the team's rebounds.
- The bench recorded more rebounds (11) than the starters (nine).
- Cedrick Lindsay has led the team in scoring in seven out of 32 games this season.
- Terry Allen has led the team in rebounding in six out of 32 games this season.
- Terry Allen has three straight double-digit point games.
- Derrick Williams had career highs with a 100 percent field goal percentage and a 100 percent three-point percentage.
Charlotte Game Notes
- The 49ers won this one, but have lost two times this season in games decided by five or fewer points. Since 2007, Charlotte is 30-31 in close games.
- Pierra Henry accounted for 41.1 percent of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Pierra Henry and Willie Clayton) accounted for 41.8 percent of the rebounds.
- Pierra Henry has led the team in scoring eight times and in rebounding four times in 31 games this season.
- This marks the second 20-point game of Pierra Henry's career.
- Pierra Henry has four straight double-digit point games.
- Pierra Henry recorded a double-double. It was the fourth of his career.
- Pierra Henry set career highs with 28 points, eight field goals made, 12 free throws made, and 12 rebounds.
- This was the third foul out of the season for Denzel Ingram.
- This was the first foul out of the season for E. Victor Nickerson.
- This was the fourth foul out of the season for Terrence Williams.
- Chris Braswell has five straight double-digit point games.
- This was the second foul out of the season for Chris Braswell.