(9-23, 1-11 away)
Texas A&M 71
(18-14, 14-6 home)
Venue: Bridgestone Arena
10:00PM ET / 7:00PM PT, March 13, 2013
||F Sullivan 19
||A Dixon-Tatum 6
||J Wallace 4
||E Turner 22
||K Roberson 7
||A Caruso 6
Auburn was defeated by Texas A&M 71-62 in the first round of the SEC Tournament on Wednesday, Mar. 13. The Tigers remain winless against Texas A&M this season at 0-2. The Tigers were led by Josh Wallace, who put up eight points and four rebounds. Frankie Sullivan scored a team-high 19 points. Alex Caruso finished with 14 points and six assists for the Aggies. The Tigers have currently lost 10 games straight. Auburn (9-23) finished the regular season 14th in the SEC with a 3-15 record in conference play.
Auburn Game Notes
- Auburn has lost 91 percent of the time this season (1-10) after recording five or fewer steals.
- The Tigers have lost 87 percent of the time this season (2-13) after having a three-point percentage of 28.6 percent or worse.
- Auburn has lost 80 percent of the time this season (2-8) after committing 11 or more turnovers.
- When the opposition records 21 or more free throws made this season, Auburn has lost 100 percent of the time (0-8).
- When the opposition shoots a three-point percentage of 37.5 percent or better this season, Auburn has lost 92 percent of the time (1-12).
- When the opposition records 71 or more total points this season, Auburn has lost 89 percent of the time (2-17).
- The Tigers set a season high for blocks (eight).
- The last time Auburn recorded at least eight blocks was Jan 02, 2012 against Bethune-Cookman.
- Auburn has been outshot by their opponents in three-point percentage for the past eight games.
- Frankie Sullivan accounted for 30.6 percent of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Asauhn Dixon-Tatum and Josh Wallace) accounted for 41.6 percent of the rebounds.
- The bench recorded more rebounds (11) than the starters (10).
- Frankie Sullivan has led the team in scoring in 15 out of 32 games this season.
- Asauhn Dixon-Tatum has led the team in rebounding in three out of 32 games this season.
- Frankie Sullivan has three straight double-digit point games.
Texas A&M Game Notes
- Elston Turner accounted for 30.9 percent of the team's points.
- Elston Turner has led the team in scoring 19 times in 32 games this season.
- Kourtney Roberson has led the team in rebounding 15 times in 32 games this season.
- This marks the 18th 20-point game of Elston Turner's career.
- Fabyon Harris has six straight double-digit point games.
|-||Brian Greene Jr||3||0||0||0||0||0||0|