On Wednesday, Mar. 13, North Carolina Central took on North Carolina A&T and fell to the Aggies 55-42. The loss drops the Eagles to 2-1 against North Carolina A&T this season. The Eagles were paced by Stanton Kidd, who put up a team-high 13 points and eight rebounds. Jeremy Ingram scored 11 points and added six rebounds. For the Aggies, Adrian Powell got a game-high 13 points and four rebounds. North Carolina Central (22-9) finished the regular season second in the MEAC with a 15-1 record in conference play.
North Carolina Central Game Notes
- North Carolina Central has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-3) after recording 42 or fewer total points.
- The Eagles set a season high for rebounds (44).
- The last time NCCU recorded at least 44 rebounds was Nov 13, 2011 against J&W-Charlotte.
- NCCU set season lows for field goals made (12), field goal percentage (22.6), and steals (one).
- North Carolina Central has recorded fewer steals than their opponents for the past five games.
- Jeremy Ingram recorded a team season high in three pointers attempted with 11.
- Stanton Kidd accounted for 30.9 percent of the team's points.
- Stanton Kidd has led the team in scoring nine times and in rebounding 15 times in 31 games this season.
- Stanton Kidd has six straight double-digit point games.
- Jeremy Ingram has three straight double-digit point games.
- This was the first foul out of the season for Jeremy Ingram.
North Carolina A&T Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Adrian Powell and Lamont Middleton) accounted for 47.2 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Austin Witter and DeMetrius Upchurch) accounted for 41.1 percent of the rebounds.
- Adrian Powell has led the team in scoring nine times in 33 games this season.
- Austin Witter has led the team in rebounding 17 times in 33 games this season.
- This was the fourth foul out of the season for Jeremy Underwood.