(14-17, 3-10 away)
(14-18, 11-8 home)
Venue: MGM Grand Garden Arena
9:06PM ET / 6:06PM PT, March 13, 2013
||J DuBois 22
||J Loveridge 9
||J DuBois 4
||O Oraby 18
||O Oraby 10
||J Fontan 7
USC lost by a slim margin to Utah 69-66 in the first round of the Pac-12 Tournament on Wednesday, Mar. 13. The Trojans tied the season series against Utah at 1-1 with the loss. Omar Oraby earned a double-double for the Trojans with a career-high 18 points and 10 rebounds. JT Terrell also had a solid outing, scoring 14 points and adding six rebounds. For the Utes, Jarred DuBois finished with a game-high 22 points and four assists. USC (14-18) finished the regular season sixth in the Pac-12 with a 9-9 record in conference play.
USC Game Notes
- The Trojans have been unlucky three times this season in games decided by five or fewer points. Since 2007, USC is 31-34 in close games.
- USC has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-3) after recording two or fewer steals.
- The Trojans have lost 80 percent of the time this season (1-4) after having a three-point percentage of 20.0 percent or worse.
- When the opposition shoots a three-point percentage of 43.8 percent or better this season, USC has lost 88 percent of the time (1-7).
- When the opposition records 69 or more total points this season, USC has lost 75 percent of the time (4-12).
- USC set a season low for turnovers (seven).
- USC has been outshot by their opponents in free throw percentage for the past four games.
- The top two scorers (Omar Oraby and JT Terrell) accounted for 48.4 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Omar Oraby and Eric Wise) accounted for 48.7 percent of the rebounds.
- Omar Oraby has led the team in scoring four times and in rebounding 5 times in 32 games this season.
- JT Terrell has 11 straight double-digit point games.
- Omar Oraby recorded the fifth double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Omar Oraby recorded a double-double. It was his second this season and fifth of his career.
Utah Game Notes
- The Utes won this one, but have lost eight times this season in games decided by five or fewer points. Since 2007, Utah is 23-25 in close games.
- Jarred DuBois accounted for 31.8 percent of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Jordan Loveridge and Jason Washburn) accounted for 41.1 percent of the rebounds.
- Jarred DuBois has led the team in scoring eight times in 31 games this season.
- Jordan Loveridge has led the team in rebounding 17 times in 31 games this season.
- This marks the 13th 20-point game of Jarred DuBois's career.
- Jarred DuBois has four straight double-digit point games.
- Jordan Loveridge has four straight double-digit point games.
- Jason Washburn has four straight double-digit point games.