(19-15, 5-12 away)
(28-5, 16-1 home)
Venue: Sojka Pavilion
7:30PM ET / 4:30PM PT, March 13, 2013
||J Ptasinksi 15
||T Johnson 6
||T Johnson 4
||M Muscala 20
||M Muscala 11
||S Kaspar 5
On Wednesday, Mar. 13, Lafayette lost to Bucknell 64-56 in the Patriot championship game. The loss drops the Leopards to 1-2 against Bucknell this season. Lafayette (19-15) finished the regular season second in the Patriot with a 10-4 record. The path for Lafayette to the Patriot championship game went through Holy Cross (77-54) and Lehigh (82-69). The Leopards were led by Joey Ptasinksi, who put up a team-high 15 points and four rebounds. Tony Johnson also contributed, scoring 11 points and adding six rebounds. Mike Muscala recorded a double-double for the Bison on a game-high 20 points and 11 rebounds. Bucknell (28-5) finished the regular season first in the Patriot with a 12-2 record. In reaching the conference championship, they overcame Navy (58-42) and Army (78-70).
Lafayette Game Notes
- Lafayette beat the spread by three points. That makes the 3rd time this season the Leopards have beaten the spread.
- Lafayette has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-6) after recording 56 or fewer total points.
- The top two scorers (Joey Ptasinksi and Bryce Scott) accounted for 50.0 percent of the points.
- Joey Ptasinksi has led the team in scoring in four out of 34 games this season.
- Tony Johnson has led the team in rebounding in seven out of 34 games this season.
- Tony Johnson has nine straight double-digit point games.
Bucknell Game Notes
- Mike Muscala accounted for 31.2 percent of the team's points.
- Mike Muscala accounted for 30.5 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Mike Muscala has led the team in scoring 24 times and in rebounding 27 times in 33 games this season.
- This marks the 40th 20-point game of Mike Muscala's career.
- Mike Muscala has three straight double-digit point games.
- Mike Muscala recorded a double-double. It was his 22nd this season and 46th of his career.