On Wednesday, Mar. 13, Oregon State took on Colorado and fell to the Buffaloes 74-68 in the first round of the Pac-12 Tournament. The Beavers fall to 1-2 against Colorado this season with the loss. Eric Moreland secured a double-double in the loss including 14 points and 13 rebounds. Roberto Nelson had a game-high 20 points and added four rebounds. Xavier Johnson finished with 16 points and eight rebounds for the Buffaloes. Oregon State (14-18) finished the regular season 11th in the Pac-12 with a 4-14 record in conference play.
Oregon State Game Notes
- The last time OSU started the season 14-18 was 2009.
- The Beavers have lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-6) after having a field goal percentage of 39.7 percent or worse.
- Oregon State has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-4) after recording 30 or fewer rebounds.
- When the opposition records 43 or more rebounds this season, Oregon State has lost 80 percent of the time (1-4).
- Oregon State has recorded fewer assists than their opponents for the past five games.
- The top two scorers (Roberto Nelson and Eric Moreland) accounted for 50.0 percent of the points.
- Eric Moreland accounted for 43.3 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Roberto Nelson has led the team in scoring in 17 out of 32 games this season.
- Eric Moreland has led the team in rebounding in 26 out of 32 games this season.
- Eric Moreland recorded the 29th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- This was the second foul out of the season for Eric Moreland.
- Eric Moreland recorded a double-double. It was his 12th this season and 15th of his career.
- This marks the 15th 20-point game of Roberto Nelson's career.
- Roberto Nelson has 17 straight double-digit point games.
Colorado Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Spencer Dinwiddie and Xavier Johnson) accounted for 48.6 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Josh Scott and Xavier Johnson) accounted for 41.8 percent of the rebounds.
- Spencer Dinwiddie has led the team in scoring 14 times in 31 games this season.
- Josh Scott has led the team in rebounding four times in 31 games this season.
- This marks the eighth 20-point game of Spencer Dinwiddie's career.
- Spencer Dinwiddie has three straight double-digit point games.
- Josh Scott recorded the fourth double-digit rebound game of his career.
- This was the second foul out of the season for Josh Scott.