Ronald Martinez/Getty Images
6. Auburn: Even with tough competition from the Crimson Tide, Auburn is still able to hang with the big boys on a yearly basis. Thanks to an incredible fanbase and solid reputation for producing NFL players, the Tigers still do well for themselves.
7. Tennessee: Say what you will about Tennessee, but very few teams have accomplished what the Volunteers have in a program’s history. Success or not, this is a school that is still surprisingly able to sell itself for the most part.
8. South Carolina: Head coach Steve Spurrier has helped build the brand with the recent success, but many still look at the Gamecocks as the same old Gamecocks. There is still work to be done in South Carolina.
9. Ole Miss: In one short season Ole Miss has jumped a few teams on this list. When you become the trendy school with recruits, your brand skyrockets up the charts. It will be interesting to see where things go from here.
10. Vanderbilt: The brand for Vanderbilt was a bunch of nerdy kids that got good grades and were terrible on the gridiron. Now, things are starting to change under head coach James Franklin. Still a bunch of progress needing to be made, but being smart and athletic is starting to become cool.
11. Arkansas: Arkansas had its chance to build its brand significantly last season, but we all know how that turned out. The Razorbacks remain that team that just can't get over the hump, and until some major success takes place, the brand won't improve much either.
12. Mississippi State: When you lose ground to the other team that plays in your own state, you know things are really taking a turn for the worse. Mississippi State must figure something out quickly to turn things around.
13. Kentucky: Not sure Kentucky has much of a brand on the football side of things. However, that basketball team does play a part and help keeps the Wildcats from completely drowning in this conference.
14. Missouri: Missouri is fighting an uphill battle and has a ton of work to do to build itself in the SEC. We are talking about the toughest conference in the sport, and the Tigers haven't done much of anything to get the ball rolling yet.