B/R Fantasy WWE Challenge: Week 1
I have received some suggestions from fans and readers to do a Fantasy WWE series, so here goes nothing.
The point of the series is to assemble and manage the most successful B/R WWE fantasy team.
In this article, I will outline the rules for this series. Anyone who wants to participate is more than welcome. The series will run over a 10-week period.
The series will include Raw, SmackDown and pay-per-views.
That being said, those who participate early and often will have the best chance to win.
The prize, of course, will be bragging rights, because that's all I have to offer.
Rules and Scoring
- Every week, each participant will be allowed to assemble their own B/R WWE Fantasy Team by using their bank of 125 points. There will not be any maximum or minimum roster requirements in regards to number of Superstars.
- Every WWE Superstar and Diva will be assigned a special point value. This value will be based on their weekly performance and will fluctuate based on their performance. An updated roster with current points will be posted in each new article of the series.
- Once you have decided who you want on your team, you will comment on the article. The comment that you make will be your official entry. The comment should include the names of the Superstars/Divas you selected as well as their point value. It's 100 percent up to each reader to make sure they spend their points accurately.
- Each reader may only submit one entry. If a reader submits multiple entries, they will be disqualified for that week.
- If an entry exceeds the allotted amounts of points, that entry will be disqualified.
- When you comment on the article, I will be using your B/R name as your team name. If you do not want you B/R name used, please include your real name with your comment.
- Essentially the reader's job is easy. All you have to do is make a team consisting your desired amount of Superstars/Divas and comment on the article so I know who is on your team. Everything else is pretty much up to me.
- All entries must be on the article by 9:00 a.m. ET each Sunday. Any late entries will not be counted. There will be no exceptions.
- Each week's entry includes Raw, SmackDown and pay-per-view (if applicable). You cannot submit a entry for Raw and then a new or separate entry for SmackDown.
Scoring (Raw and SmackDown)
- 25 points - Winning a championship
- 15 points - Winning a match via submission
- 10 points - Winning a match via pinfall
- 10 points - Successfully defending a championship
- 10 points - For appearing in the final match or segment of the show
- 5 points - If your Superstar/Diva is in a match
- 5 points - Winning a match via count-out
- 5 points - Each time your Superstar/Diva appears in a segment
- 5 points - Participating in a specialty or gimmick match
- -10 points - If your Superstar/Diva loses via DQ
- -20 points - If your Superstar/Diva loses their championship
- 50 points - Winning a championship
- 35 points - Winning a match via submission
- 25 points - Winning a match via pinfall
- 25 points - Successfully defending a championship
- 15 points - If your Superstar/Diva is in a match
- 15 points - For appearing in the final match
- 10 points - Winning a match via count-out
- 10 points - Each time your Superstar/Diva appears in a segment
- 10 points - Participating in a specialty or gimmick match
- -15 points - If your Superstar/Diva loses via DQ
- -30 points - If your Superstar/Diva loses their championship
Superstar/Diva Point Values
Please remember that you only have 125 points available in your bank.
- The Rock
- John Cena
- The Undertaker
- Brock Lesnar
- Triple H
- CM Punk
- Alberto Del Rio
- The Big Show
- Chris Jericho
- Mark Henry
- Randy Orton
- Daniel Bryan
- Jack Swagger
- Wade Barrett
- The Miz
- Dolph Ziggler
- Antonio Cesaro
- AJ Lee
- Brodus Clay
- Cody Rhodes
- Damien Sandow
- Dean Ambrose
- Kofi Kingston
- Roman Reigns
- Seth Rollins
- Zack Ryder
- Big E Langston
- Santino Marella
- Sin Cara
- Tamina Snuka
- Alicia Fox
- Bo Dallas
- Brie Bella
- Darren Young
- David Otunga
- Drew McIntyre
- The Great Khali
- Heath Slater
- Jinder Mahal
- Justin Gabriel
- Michael McGillicutty
- Nikki Bella
- Rosa Mendes
- Titus O'Neil
- Tyson Kidd
- Alex Riley
- Ezekiel Jackson
- Evan Bourne
- William Regal
- Ted DiBiase
- Jey Uso
- Jimmy Uso
- Curt Hawkins
- Booker T
- Brad Maddox
- Mr. McMahon
- Paul Heyman
- Ricardo Rodriguez
- Theodore Long
- Vickie Guerrero
- Yoshi Tatsu
- Zeb Colter
Each new article that comes out in the series will feature the previous week's player point totals. Also featured in each new article will be an updated overall leader board.
The scoring system may change to reflect special matches or scenarios. If this were to happen, it would only be a situational change.
The point values of Superstars/Divas could change each week depending on their performance. For example, if Kane were to get hurt, his point value would decrease.
If you would like to participate, make sure that you comment to get your entries in.
Please be sure to abide by all of the rules.
Do you have any questions or suggestions to improve the format? If you do, feel free to let me know.
Good luck, and spend your points wisely.