Miami (OH) 63
(9-21, 4-13 away)
Bowling Green 52
(13-19, 12-5 home)
Venue: Stroh Center
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, March 11, 2013
||J Harris 14
||A Roberts 6
||Q Rollins 2
||J Crawford 10
||R Holmes 6
||C Orr 5
On Monday, Mar. 11, Bowling Green took on Miami (OH) and was defeated by the RedHawks 63-52 in the first round of the MAC Tournament. The loss drops the Falcons to 1-2 against Miami (OH) this season. Chauncey Orr got 10 points and five rebounds in a losing effort. Richaun Holmes had eight points and added six rebounds. For the RedHawks, Reggie Johnson finished with 12 points and four rebounds. Bowling Green (13-19) finished the regular season eighth in the MAC with a 7-9 record in conference play.
Bowling Green Game Notes
- When the opposition records 16 or more free throws made this season, Bowling Green has lost 89 percent of the time (1-8).
- When the opposition records nine or more three-pointers this season, Bowling Green has lost 86 percent of the time (1-6).
- When the opposition shoots a three-point percentage of 45.0 percent or better this season, Bowling Green has lost 83 percent of the time (1-5).
- The Falcons have outshot their opponents in free throw percentage for the past six games.
- Bowling Green has recorded fewer three-pointers than their opponents for the past four games.
- This is the 16th game at home this season--BGSU has a 4.6 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- A`uston Calhoun has led the team in scoring 14 times and in rebounding 21 times in 32 games this season.
- A`uston Calhoun has four straight double-digit point games.
- Jordon Crawford has three straight double-digit point games.
- Luke Kraus had a career high with three three-pointers.
Miami (OH) Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Jon Harris and Reggie Johnson) accounted for 41.2 percent of the points.
- Jon Harris has led the team in rebounding 11 times in 30 games this season.
- Jon Harris has three straight double-digit point games.
- Will Felder has four straight double-digit point games.