|Oregon State||R Nelson 17.7||E Moreland 10.5||J Burton 3.4|
|Colorado||S Dinwiddie 15.4||A Roberson 11.5||S Dinwiddie 3.0|
Oregon State takes on Colorado in the first round of the Pac-12 Tournament at MGM Grand Garden Arena on Wednesday. It takes place at 5:36 p.m. EST and you can catch it on Pac-12 Network. The Beavers defeated the Buffaloes 64-58 on Mar. 9 and are 3-3 against them over the past four years.
In their last outing, behind 17 points and 10 rebounds from Eric Moreland, the Beavers defeated Colorado 64-58 on Mar. 9. On top of his scoring average of 9.2 points per game, he delivers 10.5 rebounds per game. For the Buffaloes, Spencer Dinwiddie finished with 18 points and five rebounds in the 64-58 loss to Oregon State on Mar. 9. With 15.4 points per game and 3.0 assists per game, he has team-best marks in both categories.
- Joe Burton is ranked 7th in the Pac-12 in assists.
- Oregon State players are more experienced than Colorado players (15,650 minutes played vs. 12,279 minutes played).
- The Oregon State basketball team finishes what they start, with a better graduation rate than Colorado (64 percent vs. 43 percent).
- Boom! Oregon State defeated Colorado by 6 points the last time they played (Mar 09, 2013).
- Eric Moreland is ranked 19th nationally in rebounds and 34th nationally in blocks.
- The Oregon State three-point leader (Ahmad Starks, 62 three-pointers) has more three-pointers than the Colorado three-point leader (Spencer Dinwiddie, 43 three-pointers).
- The Oregon State scoring leader (Roberto Nelson, 549 points) has more points than the Colorado scoring leader (Spencer Dinwiddie, 461 points).
- Oregon State is bigger. The average weight of the top 8 players on Oregon State is 215 lbs compared to 208 lbs for Colorado.
- Oregon State has an average margin of victory of 9 over Colorado in four wins since 2003.
- Roberto Nelson is ranked 49th nationally in points and 9th in the Pac-12 in three-pointers.