(3-27, 1-15 away)
Stony Brook 72
(24-6, 12-1 home)
Venue: SEFCU Arena
6:00PM ET / 3:00PM PT, March 09, 2013
||J Reed 16
||J Reed 8
||T Johnston 2
||A Jackson 16
||J Warney 9
||A Jackson 4
On Saturday, Mar. 9, Binghamton forced only five turnovers and was trounced by Stony Brook 72-49 in the quarterfinals of the America East Tournament. This one was over at the half, with Stony Brook up 37-14. The Bearcats are now 0-3 against Stony Brook this season. The Bearcats got a team-high 16 points and eight rebounds from Jordan Reed. Jimmy Gray had 11 points and added three rebounds. For the Seawolves, Anthony Jackson finished with a game-high 16 points and four rebounds (4 Ast 3 Stl). Binghamton (3-27) finished the regular season ninth in the America East with a 1-15 record in conference play.
Binghamton Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 9:33 left to go.
- Binghamton has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-11) after recording 49 or fewer total points.
- Binghamton has lost 83 percent of the time this season (3-15) after committing 15 or more turnovers.
- When the opposition records 72 or more total points this season, Binghamton has lost 100 percent of the time (0-13).
- When the opposition records 27 or more field goals made this season, Binghamton has lost 100 percent of the time (0-16).
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 52.9 percent or better this season, Binghamton has lost 100 percent of the time (0-4).
- Binghamton set season lows for blocks (zero) and steals (two).
- Binghamton has recorded fewer assists than their opponents for the past 22 games.
- Jordan Reed accounted for 32.6 percent of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Jordan Reed and Karon Waller) accounted for 50.0 percent of the rebounds.
- Jordan Reed has led the team in scoring 22 times and in rebounding 24 times in 30 games this season.
- Jordan Reed has 14 straight double-digit point games.
Stony Brook Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Anthony Jackson and Scott King) accounted for 40.2 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Jameel Warney and Dave Coley) accounted for 51.6 percent of the rebounds.
- Anthony Jackson has led the team in scoring seven times in 30 games this season.
- Jameel Warney has led the team in rebounding 12 times in 30 games this season.
- Jameel Warney has six straight double-digit point games.