On Saturday, Mar. 9, No. 19 Oregon was beaten at home by Utah 72-62 in conference play. With the loss, the Ducks even the season series against Utah at 1-1. The Ducks were led by E.J. Singler, who got a game-high 21 points and seven rebounds. Tony Woods had 13 points and added six rebounds. Jason Washburn registered a double-double for the Utes on a team-high 20 points and 13 rebounds. Oregon (23-7, 12-5 Pac 12) hosts To Be Announced on Thursday, Mar. 14.
Oregon Game Notes
- Oregon has lost 78 percent of the time this season (2-7) after recording 21 or fewer field goals made.
- Oregon set a season low for rebounds (28).
- The Ducks have recorded more blocks than their opponents for the past four games.
- E.J. Singler accounted for 33.8 percent of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (E.J. Singler and Tony Woods) accounted for 46.4 percent of the rebounds.
- E.J. Singler has led the team in scoring eight times and in rebounding 4 times in 31 games this season.
- This marks the 12th 20-point game of E.J. Singler's career.
- E.J. Singler had a career high with four three-pointers.
Utah Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Jason Washburn and Jarred DuBois) accounted for 48.6 percent of the points.
- Jason Washburn accounted for 41.9 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Jason Washburn has led the team in scoring seven times and in rebounding 10 times in 30 games this season.
- Jarred DuBois has three straight double-digit point games.
- This marks the sixth 20-point game of Jason Washburn's career.
- Jason Washburn has three straight double-digit point games.
- Jason Washburn recorded a double-double. It was his fifth this season and eighth of his career.
- Jordan Loveridge has three straight double-digit point games.