On Saturday, Mar. 9, Drexel lost to George Mason 60-54 in the quarterfinals of the CAA Tournament. With the loss, the Dragons are now 1-2 against George Mason this season. Frantz Massenat put up a team-high 20 points (4 Ast 3 Blk) in the Dragons loss. Damion Lee had 11 points and added four rebounds. For the Patriots, Sherrod Wright finished with a game-high 23 points and six rebounds. Drexel (13-18) finished the regular season seventh in the CAA with a 9-9 record in conference play.
Drexel Game Notes
- Drexel has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-4) after recording 54 or fewer total points.
- The Dragons have lost 89 percent of the time this season (1-8) after having a field goal percentage of 36.7 percent or worse.
- When the opposition records 20 or more free throws made this season, Drexel has lost 89 percent of the time (1-8).
- Frantz Massenat accounted for 37.0 percent of the team's points.
- Daryl McCoy accounted for 36.3 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Frantz Massenat has led the team in scoring in 12 out of 31 games this season.
- Daryl McCoy has led the team in rebounding in 19 out of 31 games this season.
- Damion Lee has seven straight double-digit point games.
- This marks the 12th 20-point game of Frantz Massenat's career.
- Daryl McCoy recorded the 24th double-digit rebound game of his career.
George Mason Game Notes
- Bryon Allen recorded a team season high in steals with six.
- Sherrod Wright accounted for 38.3 percent of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Jonathan Arledge and Sherrod Wright) accounted for 50.0 percent of the rebounds.
- Sherrod Wright has led the team in scoring 20 times in 31 games this season.
- Jonathan Arledge has led the team in rebounding seven times in 31 games this season.
- Bryon Allen set a career high with six steals.
- This marks the 15th 20-point game of Sherrod Wright's career.