New Hampshire 42
(9-20, 3-14 away)
(20-10, 11-4 home)
Venue: SEFCU Arena
12:00PM ET / 9:00AM PT, March 09, 2013
||F Myrick 15
||F Myrick 6
||J Trotman 1
||C Rusin 14
||L Apfeld 8
||B Voelkel 4
On Saturday, Mar. 9, New Hampshire lost big against Vermont 61-42 in the quarterfinals of the America East Tournament. The Wildcats stay winless against Vermont this season at 0-3. Ferg Myrick put up a game-high 15 points and six rebounds in the Wildcats loss. Patrick Konan had 12 points and added five rebounds. For the Catamounts, Brian Voelkel finished with five points and seven rebounds. New Hampshire (9-20) finished the regular season seventh in the America East with a 5-11 record in conference play.
New Hampshire Game Notes
- The last time UNH started the season 9-20 was 2007.
- The Wildcats have lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-5) after having a field goal percentage of 32.6 percent or worse.
- New Hampshire has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-9) after recording nine or fewer free throws made.
- When the opposition records 38 or more rebounds this season, New Hampshire has lost 89 percent of the time (1-8).
- When the opposition records 61 or more total points this season, New Hampshire has lost 88 percent of the time (2-15).
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 42.0 percent or better this season, New Hampshire has lost 86 percent of the time (2-12).
- UNH set a season low for rebounds (25).
- The Wildcats have recorded more three-pointers than their opponents for the past five games.
- New Hampshire has been outshot by their opponents in field goal percentage for the past four games.
- This is the sixth loss of the season where the Wildcats opponent came back to win after being down at halftime.
- Ferg Myrick accounted for 35.7 percent of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Ferg Myrick and Patrick Konan) accounted for 44.0 percent of the rebounds.
- Ferg Myrick has led the team in scoring 12 times and in rebounding 11 times in 29 games this season.
- Patrick Konan has five straight double-digit point games.
Vermont Game Notes
- Candon Rusin has led the team in scoring four times in 30 games this season.
- Luke Apfeld has led the team in rebounding three times in 30 games this season.