(21-9, 9-6 away)
(19-14, 14-3 home)
Venue: Kirby Sports Center
2:00PM ET / 11:00AM PT, March 09, 2013
||M McKnight 22
||H Greiner 6
||B Bailey 2
||T Johnson 24
||T Johnson 8
||T Johnson 5
On Saturday, Mar. 9, Lehigh took on Lafayette and fell to the Leopards 82-69 in the semifinals of the Patriot Tournament. With the loss, the Mountain Hawks remain winless against Lafayette this season at 0-3. Holden Greiner put up 16 points and six rebounds for the Mountain Hawks. Gabe Knutson had 10 points and added four rebounds. Tony Johnson got a game-high 24 points and eight rebounds for the Leopards. Lehigh (21-9) finished the regular season second in the Patriot with a 10-4 record in conference play. To get to the semifinals, Lehigh outplayed Colgate (71-64).
Lehigh Game Notes
- Lehigh has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-3) after recording six or fewer assists.
- The Mountain Hawks have outshot their opponents in field goal percentage for the past five games.
- Mackey McKnight accounted for 31.8 percent of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Holden Greiner and B.J. Bailey) accounted for 44.0 percent of the rebounds.
- Mackey McKnight has led the team in scoring in eight out of 30 games this season.
- Holden Greiner has led the team in rebounding in 18 out of 30 games this season.
- This marks the seventh 20-point game of Mackey McKnight's career.
- Holden Greiner has seven straight double-digit point games.
- B.J. Bailey has four straight double-digit point games.
- This was the first foul out of the season for B.J. Bailey.
Lafayette Game Notes
- Bryce Scott recorded a team season high in free throws made with 10.
- The top two scorers (Tony Johnson and Seth Hinrichs) accounted for 51.2 percent of the points.
- Tony Johnson has led the team in scoring 10 times and in rebounding six times in 33 games this season.
- This marks the sixth 20-point game of Tony Johnson's career.
- Tony Johnson has eight straight double-digit point games.
- Seth Hinrichs has four straight double-digit point games.