St. Peter's 47
(9-21, 4-12 away)
(18-14, 10-5 home)
Venue: MassMutal Center
9:50PM ET / 6:50PM PT, March 08, 2013
||D Washington 13
||Y Raymond 6
||C Burke 3
||D Needham 24
||A Sidibe 13
||D Needham 3
On Friday, Mar. 8, St. Peter's took on Fairfield and fell to the Stags 54-47 in the first round of the MAAC Tournament. With the loss, the Peacocks remain winless against Fairfield this season at 0-3. Desi Washington put up a team-high 13 points and four rebounds in the loss. Yvon Raymond had seven points and added six rebounds. Derek Needham finished with a game-high 24 points and four rebounds for the Stags. St. Peter's (9-21) finished the regular season 10th in the MAAC with a 3-15 record in conference play.
St. Peter's Game Notes
- SPC beat the spread by 1.5 points. That makes the 8th time this season the Peacocks have beaten the spread.
- St. Peter's has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-3) after recording four or fewer free throws made.
- When the opposition records nine or more steals this season, St. Peter's has lost 100 percent of the time (0-6).
- When the opposition records 39 or more rebounds this season, St. Peter's has lost 83 percent of the time (1-5).
- St. Peter's has been outshot by their opponents in free throw percentage for the past four games.
- The top two scorers (Desi Washington and Blaise Ffrench) accounted for 46.8 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Yvon Raymond and Desi Washington) accounted for 43.4 percent of the rebounds.
- Desi Washington has led the team in scoring in 15 out of 30 games this season.
- Yvon Raymond has led the team in rebounding in 10 out of 30 games this season.
- Desi Washington had a career high with a 100 percent three-point percentage.
- This was the fifth foul out of the season for Darius Conley.
- This was the second foul out of the season for Chris Burke.
Fairfield Game Notes
- Amadou Sidibe recorded a team season high in defensive rebounds with 10.
- Derek Needham tallied a team season high in field goals attempted with 21.
- Derek Needham accounted for 44.4 percent of the team's points.
- Amadou Sidibe accounted for 33.3 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Derek Needham has led the team in scoring 18 times in 32 games this season.
- Amadou Sidibe has led the team in rebounding 15 times in 32 games this season.
- This marks the 21st 20-point game of Derek Needham's career.
- Amadou Sidibe recorded the fifth double-digit rebound game of his career.