Note: Top-15 prospects are not considered because Denver is selecting 28th overall.
1. Kenny Vaccaro, S, Texas
2. Jonathan Cooper, G, North Carolina
3. Barkevious Mingo, DE/OLB, LSU
4. Johnathan Hankins, DT, Ohio State
5. Keenan Allen, WR, California
6. Desmond Trufant, CB, Washington (Stock Up)
7. Kevin Minter, ILB, LSU
8. Matt Elam, S, Florida
9. Kawann Short, DT, Purdue (Stock Down)
10. Alex Okafor, DE, Texas
11. Manti Te'o, ILB, Notre Dame (Stock Up)
12. Xavier Rhodes, CB, Florida State
13. Jonathan Jenkins, DT, Georgia
14. Johnthan Banks, CB, Mississippi State (Stock Up)
15. Eddie Lacy, RB, Alabama (Stock Down)
3/12/13, 7:00 a.m. ET: Considered to be one of the top candidates to go off the board 28th overall, Kawann Short fell from the top spot because he was unable to participate in Purdue's pro day earlier this month due to a hamstring injury. Short will get a chance to raise his stock on Mar. 25th, when he is scheduled to workout in private for NFL scouts.
3/12/13, 7:00 a.m. ET: Trufant ran a 4.38 40-yard dash at the NFL's Scouting Combine last month and is considered one of the top cornerbacks in the draft. Because Denver is looking for another corner, Trufant's Mar. 12th pro day will be especially important for his draft stock.
3/12/13, 7:00 a.m. ET: Is Te'o's stock rising? Not dramatically, but the Broncos certainly seem to be interested. He'll look to better his 40-yard dash time at his Mar. 26th pro day.
3/12/13, 7:00 a.m. ET: Banks ran a 4.58 40-yard dash during his Mar. 6th pro day, an improvement from his 4.61 40 time at the combine last month. Present at Banks' pro day was Denver's defensive coordinator, Jack Del Rio.
3/12/13, 7:00 a.m. ET: The only reason Lacy's stock has fallen is because he is still battling a minor hamstring injury that rendered him unable to run at the combine and could cause him to skip Alabama's pro day on Wednesday. Lacy will eventually run for scouts and when he does, it should help his stock.