On Saturday, Mar. 9, Oregon State took on Colorado and pulled off a stunner over the Buffaloes 64-58 in Pac 12 play. The Beavers tie the season series against Colorado at 1-1 with the win. The Beavers got a double-double out of Eric Moreland with a career-high 17 points and 10 rebounds. Roberto Nelson had 15 points and added four rebounds. For the Buffaloes, Spencer Dinwiddie finished with a game-high 18 points and five rebounds.
Oregon State Game Notes
- Oregon State started 14-17 during the 2009 and 2008 seasons (since 1996).
- OSU beat the spread by 15 points. That makes the 14th time this season the Beavers have beaten the spread.
- OSU has won every game this season (4-0) when opponents record 58 or fewer total points.
- OSU set a season low for steals (one).
- The Beavers have turned the ball over more than their opponents in the past five games.
- Oregon State has recorded fewer assists than their opponents for the past four games.
- This is the first win of the season where the Beavers came back after being down at halftime.
- The top two scorers (Eric Moreland and Roberto Nelson) accounted for 50.0 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Eric Moreland and Joe Burton) accounted for 52.6 percent of the rebounds.
- Eric Moreland has led the team in scoring three times and in rebounding 24 times in 31 games this season.
- Eric Moreland recorded the 27th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Eric Moreland recorded a double-double. It was his 10th this season and 13th of his career.
- Eric Moreland had career highs with 17 points and seven field goals made.
- Roberto Nelson has 16 straight double-digit point games.
- Joe Burton recorded the 12th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Joe Burton recorded a double-double. It was his sixth this season and 10th of his career.
- Joe Burton had a career high with nine defensive rebounds.
Colorado Game Notes
- Spencer Dinwiddie accounted for 31.0 percent of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Xavier Johnson and Josh Scott) accounted for 40.6 percent of the rebounds.
- Spencer Dinwiddie has led the team in scoring 13 times in 30 games this season.
- Xavier Johnson has led the team in rebounding three times in 30 games this season.
- Spencer Dinwiddie set a career high with five steals.