Fresno State 61
(11-18, 5-10 away)
(23-8, 17-2 home)
Venue: Thomas & Mack Center
6:00PM ET / 3:00PM PT, March 09, 2013
||K Foster 25
||R Upshaw 11
||K Olekaibe 8
||M Moser 11
||M Moser 9
||A Marshall 7
Though they were a 14-point underdog coming into the game, Fresno State got an upset over UNLV 61-52 in MWC play. With a record of 2-0, the Bulldogs stay unbeaten against UNLV this season. Kevin Olekaibe had a big game for the Bulldogs and put up 13 points and eight assists. Robert Upshaw had six points and added 11 rebounds. Anthony Marshall finished with a team-high 11 points and seven rebounds for the Rebels.
Fresno State Game Notes
- Fresno State beat the spread by 23.5 points. That makes the 16th time this season the Bulldogs have beaten the spread.
- Fresno State has won every game this season (4-0) after holding an opponent to under 33.3 percent field goal percentage.
- Fresno State has won 83 percent of the time this season (5-1) when opponents record 52 or fewer total points.
- Fresno State has recorded fewer free throws made than their opponents for the past seven games.
- Kevin Olekaibe recorded a team season high in assists with eight.
- Kevin Foster tallied a team season high in field goals attempted with 21.
- Kevin Foster accounted for 40.9 percent of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Robert Upshaw and Kevin Foster) accounted for 51.2 percent of the rebounds.
- The bench recorded more rebounds (22) than the starters (17).
- The bench recorded more points (33) than the starters (28).
- Kevin Foster has led the team in scoring in six out of 29 games this season.
- Robert Upshaw has led the team in rebounding in three out of 29 games this season.
- Allen Huddleston had a career high with four steals.
- Kevin Olekaibe had a career high with eight assists.
- This marks the fourth 20-point game of Kevin Foster's career.
- Kevin Foster recorded a double-double. It was his third this season and sixth of his career.
- Kevin Foster had career highs with nine field goals made and six three-pointers.
UNLV Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Anthony Marshall and Mike Moser) accounted for 42.3 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Mike Moser and Bryce Dejean-Jones) accounted for 41.4 percent of the rebounds.
- Anthony Marshall has led the team in scoring six times in 31 games this season.
- Mike Moser has led the team in rebounding six times in 31 games this season.
- Anthony Marshall has three straight double-digit point games.
|-||Jerry Brown Jr||5||2||0||0||0||0||0|